Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley II

a5308860

Banned
They were talking about how there may be a 3rd fight in the future. Bradley has won maybe 4-6 rounds of 24. Absolutely no need for a 3rd fight.

Westside

Hall of Famer
They were talking about how there may be a 3rd fight in the future. Bradley has won maybe 4-6 rounds of 24. Absolutely no need for a 3rd fight.
Nah, I believe Pacquiao is done with Bradely. Beating him twice is the reason. I suspect Pacaman will fight the winner of the Marquez vs Alvarado. Mayweather should be able to beat Miadana in May. Then fight Khan. The prospects of Mayweather and Pacman ever fighting is remote. Miadana has a chance against Mayweather. Feature a terrific jab and stamina to go all 12 rounds hard. That is the blueprint to beat floyd. Oscar almost did it 7 years ago. But got gassed in the final rounds.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Nah, I believe Pacquiao is done with Bradely. Beating him twice is the reason. I suspect Pacaman will fight the winner of the Marquez vs Alvarado. Mayweather should be able to beat Miadana in May. Then fight Khan. The prospects of Mayweather and Pacman ever fighting is remote. Miadana has a chance against Mayweather. Feature a terrific jab and stamina to go all 12 rounds hard. That is the blueprint to beat floyd. Oscar almost did it 7 years ago. But got gassed in the final rounds.
I think Bradley is going to beg the Siberian Rocky for a rematch. He really has no place to go as he isn't much of a draw without a belt that somebody wants. I recall his junior welterweight fight with the equally boring Devon Alexander being a vanilla fight that drew little fan support.