Lyakhovich vs Brock

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I found a line in an article on Eastsideboxing that these two just signed to fight for Lyakhovich's belt. More info?

Triad

Mentor
I can't find anything on this, yet. The last I heard they were having trouble finding an opponent for Sergei.
But if it is true it does have some appeal.

Vindicator

No luck finding news on this but I hope that the fight happens. Brock is overrated, lacks killer instinct and will be defeated by the White Wolf. It will be a another great myth busting spectacle like Klitschko v. Byrd, Lyakhovich v. Brewster and Maskaev v. Rahman.

aussieaussie

If these revalations are true, Mr Brock will be in for a long night of pain. 9th round tko, or ko for the WHITE WOLF. The ko or tko will come later in the fight after Lyakovitch punishes him for the first 7, or 8 rounds.

speedster

Mentor
Lyakhovich will now be fighting Shannon Briggs on Nov.4 they just need a venue.Briggs is very limited and runs out of steam quickly but is still dangerous.I like Serguei in this one.

Gary

Mentor
Go Lyakhovich Go-the jock sniffers have ran low on black hopes so they are bringing back bums like Briggs who was lucky to get a draw with Botha some years ago.

dkr77

Guru
Lyakhovich is one of the most talented heavyweights out there. I think he will wear down Briggs and knock him out in the later rounds.

Hockaday

Guru
I really like this Layokhovich. I've only seen him once, against Brewster, but he looked like he had it all, including a good chin. Very important in the heavyweight division. He reminds me of a young Golota, with his head on straight.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I predict a KO for Lyakhovich, and a KO for Vlad. The only one that has me worried is Oleg.
smiley5.gif