Kenny Rogers shoves Cameramen

IceSpeed2

Guru
Same thing happened to Woody Hayes and similiar things to John
Rocker. I guess whites have to rise up to the challenge of
keeping strong composure constantly. They have to think before
they act. Everybody should do this. It is just upsetting
when blacks play the race card when they do this. In the words of
someone with the same name, "You got to know when to hold 'em.".

G

IceSpeed2 said:
Same thing happened to Woody Hayes and similiar things to John Rocker. I guess whites have to rise up to the challenge of keeping strong composure constantly. They have to think before they act. Everybody should do this. It is just upsetting when blacks play the race card when they do this. In the words of someone with the same name, "You got to know when to hold 'em.".
[url]http://www.castefootball.us/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=722&am p;PN=3[/url]

What about the Sheffield incident then ? after all what Rogers did was far worse then what sheffield did.

IceSpeed2

Guru
Yeah. But blacks can get away with that
stuff. Whites have to accept the society will not give them
special treatment but blacks such as Sheffield and Artest can punch
fans because there ancestors were slaves and later had to play in the
Negro Leagues. I bet if Sheffield had to go to court in Boston
they'd give him 24 hours of community service since they hate him so
much. Of course, there, that is harsher punishment than most
murderers receive. What about the Karim Garcia incident too?

I read an article a while back that compared the "Malice at the Palice" to Ty Cobb hitting someone

80 years ago. It has to be compared to an incident a white man
did. It would be racist to compare it to a black player-white fan
incident that happened in the latter half of the 20th century.

Well, I guess they can now always use Rogers as a more recent example.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I read the article,however, he made a comment he didn't handle it well. So the difference would be him taking responsibility. Obviously he is having some issues which appear to be mental. There is probably much more to this story yet to be explained. As you know the site mainly focuses on white accomplishments and media stereotypes. I believe he will be getting severely punished for this in the near future.Edited by: Bear-Arms

Bart

Hall of Famer
Steve True hosts an afternoon talk show in Milwaukee. For years he has refused to mention Sheffield by name, insisting that all callers refer to him only as "that guy"because themere mention of his name gets him upset. Steve, was well aware of the incredible harmdone to the Brewers organization by the lying, self indulgent low life known as Sheffield. He made false accusations of racism against team mates and later confessed he made it all upto force the team to trade him. He also intentionally made bad playson the field which hurt the team in an effort to force a trade. Rogers has a long, long way to go before he desrves to mentioned in the same breath as....that guy.

A few excerptsfrom that guys bio: //www.jockbio.com/Bios/Sheffield/Sheffield_bio.html

The only thing that could stop Gary at this age was his explosive temper, which he was barely able to control. Once, when he was late to practice, his coach benched him. Gary picked up a bat and chased the man all over the field.

His parents were strict about everything, including curfews, swearing and showing respect to elders. But when Gary was out of their sight he ran with the Alleycats, rising to the top of the gang's hierarchy by beating and bludgeoning fellow members.

Gary also came to appreciate that the gigantic chip on his shoulder could have derailed him at any time. Not only didn't Gary back down from challenges, he often provoked confrontations to prove how tough he was. The scary thing was that he was not satisfied when he won a fight. He seemed bent on inflicting serious, permanent damage. Gary later admitted that he was not happy unless a skirmish ended with a lot of blood.http://www.jockbio.com/Bios/Sheffield/Sheffield_bio.html

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
fistfighter said:
Rogers did something much worse then Sheffield did where is the outcry on this site about Rogers ?.

I like this. We have a pro-white site, we put the article on the front page anyway and we are still expected to wallow in racial self flagelation.

Get real man. There is no reason to pay any attention to this incident. Rodgers was a dick for what he did. Nobody denies that. This site is not about "equality" we have no reason to further castigate a white brother that has made a mistake.

Maybe he was just suffering from "white rage" and was expressing how the system keeps him and his people down!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Rogers mostly received strong support from the home fans tonight in his first home start since "the incident," to the point that he got choked up on the mound. That's great to see, given how black athletesaccused of serious crimes, including rape and murder, are routinelytreated like conquering heroes by white home fans, while the same fans often have no patience whatsoever for white athletes.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=250709113

bigunreal

Mentor
While I don't condone what Rogers did (he is, like many white Major
Leaguers, a pompous jerk), there is no doubt that he is being treated
differently than a black player would be in that situation. Just look
at how the jock-sniffers in the media are treating him. They are all
outraged that Rogers is appearing in the All-Star game. While I agree
with this in principle, you wouldn't hear the same kind of passionate,
negative comments from them if the athelte in question was black (or
hispanc). These jock-sniffers didn't react as strongly to Latrell
Sprewell strangling his coach!

Weltner

Guru
bigunreal said:
While I don't condone what Rogers did (he is, like many white Major
Leaguers, a pompous jerk), there is no doubt that he is being treated
differently than a black player would be in that situation. Just look
at how the jock-sniffers in the media are treating him. They are all
outraged that Rogers is appearing in the All-Star game. While I agree
with this in principle, you wouldn't hear the same kind of passionate,
negative comments from them if the athelte in question was black (or
hispanc). These jock-sniffers didn't react as strongly to Latrell
Sprewell strangling his coach!

Just remember one thing - whatever acts of violence that (VERY FEW)
White athletes do,black and hispanic athletes' acts of violence
are always</span> savagely worse.

In other words:

Whites....Bad

Blacks....WORSE.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Rogers was reinstated today by an arbitrator's ruling after missing 12 games. Bud Selig, predictably, strongly disagreed. Selig's position on any issue can be predicted with near hundred percent certainty -- if it benefits a non-white he's for it, if it benefits a white he's against it. Same with the media.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2129925