Just wondering...

guest301

Hall of Famer
He's mixed. I am pretty sure that he has a white mother and a black father.

Angelcynn

Guru
I bet his fathers mixed rack (but black in the eyes of the media) because Kidd looks no more than a quarter black to me. Kidd also acts more white than black.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Angelcynn said:
I bet his fathers mixed rack (but black in the eyes of the media) because Kidd looks no more than a quarter black to me. Kidd also acts more white than black.

That's what I assumed. Most mixed people are not usually that light.

ThatBlackGuy

Angelcynn said:

I think he acts within the line of thinking that is acceptable among most whites with his speech and his actions. I wouldnt call that acting white as much as id call it being a humble, proper leader. I myself am black with my mother hailing from puerto rico, but not using slang, and speaking in an acceptable manner, am i acting "white"? No. I am being myself. Yes i grew up in the ghetto, yes i grew up in an all black neighborhood here in oakland.

I guess chris paul, dwight howard, kevin garnett, rip hamilton and chauncey billups are all acting "white" as well?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
ThatBlackGuy said:
Angelcynn said:

I think he acts within the line of thinking that is acceptable among most whites with his speech and his actions. I wouldnt call that acting white as much as id call it being a humble, proper leader. I myself am black with my mother hailing from puerto rico, but not using slang, and speaking in an acceptable manner, am i acting "white"? No. I am being myself. Yes i grew up in the ghetto, yes i grew up in an all black neighborhood here in oakland.

I guess chris paul, dwight howard, kevin garnett, rip hamilton and chauncey billups are all acting "white" as well?

True more NBA players should follow their lead!