Jew Stars Over "Hollyweird"

whiteCB

Master
DixieDestroyer said:
Westside said:
GM that Jew actor is a guy named Rappaport. He always plays the wigger, with the ebonic accent. He has been in alot of movies. Trying to think of his biggest role, but it escapes me.

Now I know, he was the jew who wanted to be an actor and his uncle was a mid level producer. He attempted to get the main star to do a cocaine deal with his uncle to make some extra cash. The movie was "True Romance." It has a couple of memorable scenes in it. Like the one where Gary Oldman plays a white guy who thinks he is black. He stated with conviction, "Oh, I guess this is white boy day."

Best scene from "True Romance"...no respect to my fellow Sicilian CFers...just kinda funny.
smiley2.gif

True Romance - "Hopper & Walken"

Oh my God one of my top 5 movie scenes of all time! It's halarious I love showing this to my big time dago Italian friends. Oh the looks on their faces are priceless.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I checked out True Romance after watching that scene as I wasn't familiar with the movie and am a late arriving but now fervent fan of Mafia movies (loved The Sopranos). I went to Wikipedia to read about it, and sure enoughQuentin Tarantinoand the director of the movie areaccused of "racism":

The Sicilian scene

Clarence's father, Clifford Worley (Dennis Hopper), is paid an unwelcome visit by Vincent Coccotti (Christopher Walken), consigliere to a Mafia boss named "Blue" Lou Boyle. Coccotti questions Worley as to the whereabouts of Clarence and the missing narcotics. Clifford realizes during the interrogation that he will be tortured until he gives the information. Apparently to deliberately provoke and enrage Coccotti, ensure a quick death, and protect his son, Worley distorts Sicilians' background as there was never a Negro invasion of Europe. Worley distorts history on the claim of Sicilian people having black people's ancestry through the actually caucasion Moors This speech is the precursor to Worley's death. According to many film critics, the scene uses exaggerated racist remarks spoken through the charactors, which exposes Tarantino and director Tony Scott of their latent racism.

This scene has been nominated by Tarantino himself (on the True Romance Unrated Director's Cut DVD commentary) as one of his proudest moments. "I had heard that whole speech about the Sicilians a long time ago, from a black guy living in my house. One day I was talking with a friend who was Sicilian and I just started telling that speech. And I thought: "Wow, that is a great scene, I gotta remember that."

In an interview with Mojo magazine in September 2006, Walken commented on his genuine friendship with Hopper implying that this helped create the warmth that exists between the otherwise antipathetic characters. "We really like each other, but I kill him anyway." He also expressed admiration for the Tarantino dialogue which was too good to improvise around, instead being delivered meticulously as scripted.

On an episode of Inside the Actors Studio, Hopper was questioned by one of the film students if "the Sicilian scene" was scripted or improvised. After laughing for a moment, Hopper replied that the scene was mostly done as scripted, and the only part that was improvised was the "eggplant" and "cantaloupe" remarks.

This scene has been colloquially named the Sicilian scene and become a cult favorite - and is included in Tarantino's original script.<SUP =reference id=cite_ref-5>[6]</SUP> The dialogue from the scene can be found in wikiquote.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Romance

That scene is the opposite of racism. Because of that scene many people believe a black people conquered and ruled over a white people for hundreds of years, which flies in the face of the belief that black people are naturally inferior and incapable of creating an advanced civilization. The Moors were actually a combination of Arab, N. African and Black African, with Black African being the smallest element, historians believe. However, Black people did rise to every level of society, just like in America today.

Nevertheless, I bet the average American who has heard of the Moorish kingdom heard about it from this movie. This likely caused many people to look into it and discover that the kingdom was, by far, the most advanced place in Europe. For example, they had a library with over 500,000 books, compared to the largest library in Christian Europe in Paris, which had only 300.

If anything, that scene has made people less racist, but people are so quick to call something racist they will do it even when it's the opposite (like calling this site racist even though the mission is proving that whites are not athletically inferior).

Edited by: Fightingtowin

Westside

Hall of Famer
Like I said there are great performances in this movie. Like Englishman, Gary Oldman playing to a T a white Gangster who thought he was black, in the "White boy day" scene.

Regarding negros latching onto to greatest. Ask any semi learned black intellectual about the role of negros in the Egypt Civilizations. They will tell you with a straight face that blacks ruled Egypt and created its greatness, rather than the sprinkling of negros who contributed a small amount if that. The true creators of that kingdom were Arabs and Northern Africans.

Negros, the ones who have a little bit of brains, try to steal the accomplishments of Arabs and claim it as there own. I have never believe it. Its sorta like the ridiculous claim that Elvis "stole" black music! What, when Little Richard was sleeping, Elvis crept into his bedroom and stole lyrics and singing ability from his pockets!
smiley36.gif
The irrating part is that some dummy whites/jews believe this nonsense.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Like I said there are great performances in this movie. Like Englishman, Gary Oldman playing to a T a white Gangster who thought he was black, in the "White boy day" scene.

Regarding negros latching onto to greatest. Ask any semi learned black intellectual about the role of negros in the Egypt Civilizations. They will tell you with a straight face that blacks ruled Egypt and created its greatness, rather than the sprinkling of negros who contributed a small amount if that. The true creators of that kingdom were Arabs and Northern Africans.

Negros, the ones who have a little bit of brains, try to steal the accomplishments of Arabs and claim it as there own. I have never believe it. Its sorta like the ridiculous claim that Elvis "stole" black music! What, when Little Richard was sleeping, Elvis crept into his bedroom and stole lyrics and singing ability from his pockets!
smiley36.gif
If anybody should be accused of stealing anything from Little Richard it should be Al Sharpton for stealing his hairstyle and Micheal Jackson for stealing his sexuality...
smiley2.gif

Westside said:

The most ironic claim is that Cleopatra was black. The original reason they believed that is because she had a grandmother who was a slave. They assumed that because she was a slave she MUST be black. But full-blooded Negros from the South were likely only a small element of the slave population in ancient Egypt, and furthermore there were many Slavic slaves (some estimate around 10% of slaves were Slavic at one time), so there was probably about an equal chance that Cleopatra was part Slavic as she was part Negro! She was at least half Greek, likely part Syrian or Persian and whatever that grandmother was, which could have been anything, but probably not Negro.

To be completely fair, regarding your statement that N. Africans and Arabs created Ancient Egypt, historians don't know what exact race the Egyptians were who laid the foundation of Egyptian civilization. All we know is that after the Ice Age people from Sahara Desert migrated and settled along the Nile and people from south or west of modern day Egypt also began to settle the Nile. There was probably a lot of mixing and eventually the southern people conquered the north to create the first dynasty. Those are the facts everyone agrees with. What race were these first two groups of people? Nobody really knows and their has been no DNA tests to figure it out as far as I know. By the time of Christ you had 3,000 years of people from Europe, the Middle East, N. Africa, Negro Africa and Asia migrating to and mixing in Egypt.

At best black people can claim they may have </span>been partially </span>responsible for the foundation of ancient Egypt and then had some (maybe a lot, but we don't know) people who made major contributions to Egyptian society.

In no way can black people claim that Egypt was a "black kingdom." Asians can claim China, white people can claim Rome, Arabs can claim Babylon, Iranians can claim Persia, the English can claim the English Empire, Jews can claim Israel, Indians can claim the Aztec empire, but blacks can not claim Egypt. They played a part, but it may have been pretty insignificant.

Edited by: Fightingtowin