Japs play hardball

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
GiovaniMarcon said:
I can't help but feel that sometimes in football the white quarterback would do even better if he were surrounded mostly by other whites.

Jason Whitlock, the black writer, mentioned this explicitly in a column during the last football season, pointing out how Tom Brady and Peyton Manning were put in an environment where they could thrive, in sharp contrast to Carson Palmer's plight on the criminal-filled Bengals. He took a lot of grief for it, but his point is irrefutable.

I remember reading somewhere that soldiers often times function better and have higher morale when surrounded by men of similar race and culture to themselves, and that troops of all ethnicities have higher morale when led by white officers than when led by minority officers.

I've never been in the army so I wouldn't know for sure, but I honestly think that if all else were equal I'd rather take my orders from (and live or die next to) other whites than with people of a different race.

LabMan

Mentor
Good points here,the same is true in the work place,it is much easier to perform at a high level when co-workers are racially alike.With the ill effects of multiculturalism,and affirmative action,attitiude,and production are affected on the job.

Gender issues are included here as women that are not qualified are elevated to supervisory positions,morale has never been lower at workplaces in the U.S.,and the horrible customer service,that we all experience is a direct result of above comments.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

Good points. I've got a letter to the editor in to the local liberal rag attacking AA. Apparently, they're going to print it. They told me they were "processing" aka editing it. So they'll be putting something in anyway. I wrote in answer to a letter that appeared extolling obama's speech. He said we should discuss race, so that's what I did. I also always make liberal use of the method of making points through questions. Such as, Isn't it true that minority students are admitted to college with SAT scores hundreds of points lower than Asian (it's good to use the Asians as a prop) and White scores? Isn't it reasonbale to think that White and Asian students might not like that? Etc., Etc., Etc.

I suggest we all right to the papers because now we can write what we want about race. After all, obama himself said we should talk about race.

Tom Iron...