Jaimie Foxx

hedgehog

Mentor
Foxx checks his at-the-door bias

Jamie Foxx is breaking down racial barriers â€â€￾ starting at his front door.

The actor, who has been campaigning tirelessly to get reformed gang leader Stan (Tookie) Williams off Death Row, admits he once refused to let more than one white man into his house.

"When I was 15, I went to play the piano for this white guy's Christmas party" in Texas, Foxx says. But when he and a friend showed up at the client's mansion, the host stopped them, saying, "I can't have two nâ€â€￾ in my house at one time."

Foxx says he was forced to send his friend home, even though his pal had given him a lift to the party.

The "Ray" star was so rankled by the experience that, once he hit it big in Hollywood, he instituted a similar quota system.

Whenever two white guys came to party at his pad, Foxx tells Oprah Winfrey in December's O, he'd tell them, "You all will have to make a decision between you two."

Foxx adds that his friends "had to counsel me and say, 'Don't fall into that same trap.' "

The Oscar winner later changed his entrance policy â€â€￾ though, he points out, he never set a limit on white women.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So I suppose if he was beat up because of his color,he would go and do the same thing.Two wrongs don't make a right but his is too stupid to know that.It's kind of scary when people like that have so much money and power.

JD074

Master
Honestly, I don't have a problem with him doing that. I wouldn't have a problem with a white man not allowing more than one black man, or any black men at all, in his house (pretty smart move, it seems to me,) so I can't have a problem with this guy doing the same thing towards white men. It's his house and he can do whatever he wants. I would never want to go there anyway, what self-respecting white man would? Now, if we're talking about something important, like affirmative action, that's different.

The problem, as always, is the double standard. If a white celebrity had said that he never allows more than one black man in his house, it'd be a huge story. Jamie Foxx say it and it's no big deal.

Edited by: JD074

backrow

Hall of Famer
JD074 said:
The problem, as always, is the double standard. If a white celebrity had said that he never allows more than one black man in his house, it'd be a huge story. Jamie Foxx say it and it's no big deal.

exactly.. it is so freakin annoying, all those double standards, being sensitive, politically correct etc... i don't have a problem with any race, it was never an issue to me and had i been black or of any other descent i would still have issues with the way system works... some comments people get away with...

Deacon

Guru
KJV1 said:
Foxx checks his at-the-door bias</font>

Jamie Foxx is breaking down racial barriers â€â€￾ starting at his front door.

The actor, who has been campaigning tirelessly to get reformed gang leader Stan (Tookie) Williams off Death Row, admits he once refused to let more than one white man into his house.

"When I was 15, I went to play the piano for this white guy's
Christmas party" in Texas, Foxx says. But when he and a friend showed
up at the client's mansion, the host stopped them, saying, "I can't
have two nâ€â€￾ in my house at one time."

Foxx says he was forced to send his friend home, even though
his pal had given him a lift to the party.
So the friend thought
he could just crash the party because he gave Foxx a lift. Idiot.
The "Ray" star was so rankled by the experience that, once he
hit it big in Hollywood, he instituted a similar quota system.
So he too wouldn't allow two blacks in his house at one time? Ha
Whenever two white guys came to party at his pad, Foxx tells Oprah Winfrey
in December's O, he'd tell them, "You all will have to make a decision
between you two."
Only stupid wigger boys would want to party
at little jame's house.

The Oscar winner later changed his entrance policy â€â€￾
though, he points out, he never set a limit on white women.
But
of course. Uncle Tom!

Deacon

Guru
I actually think the story is false. If the host thinks blacks are
n!ggers, why'd the hell did he invite a black boy to perform at his
Christmas party in the first place. It doesn't really add up.

Kaptain

Master
Deacon said:
I actually think the story is false. If the host thinks blacks are
n!ggers, why'd the hell did he invite a black boy to perform at his
Christmas party in the first place. It doesn't really add up.

I agree. Sounds like he was just making an excuse for his own racism. The story doesn't pass the common sense test.

hedgehog

Mentor
Here is the latest from Jaimie Foxx. Reverse the roles and races of people involved and the media would be buzzing all over, trying to end someone's career. But as ussual the media "free pass" is given. Just another reason I won't see any movies this guy is in.

And finally, in a last bit of Nick and Jessica news, Jamie Foxx wants Simpson to know that he's on her side for whatever she needs.

"I don't really agree with [Lachey's support filing], because I think that's a cop-out," the Oscar winner told "Entertainment Tonight" earlier this week. "A real man don't do those kind of things. I'm a real man. Jessica, if you're looking out, holler at a real man."

Deacon

Guru
"A real man don't do those kind of things. I'm a real man. Jessica, if you're looking out, holler at a real man."
A real man also speaks in proper English. You dumb f'n fool.

Deacon

Guru
wrbu-jamie-foxx-pic.jpg

That's a real man! Holla atcha boi!Edited by: Deacon