J. J. Hardy

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just 24 years old, the Brewers shortstop may be the NL's MVP through the first quarter of the season. Hardy's hitting .327 with 12 homers and 37 RBIs in just 37 games, first in the league in the latter two categories! His slugging percentage is .628. Nice to see him blossom into a star at a mostly non-white position.

whiteCB

Master
He's done a great job coming back from the broken ankle he suffered last season. He's looking like a pernenial all star.

whiteCB

Master
16 HRs, 35 RBIs, and a .297 AVG. Please tell me this guy will get voted into the NLs starting All Star lineup.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
He has 47 ribbies, what a season he's having. Reminds me of Chase Utley's breakthrough season in '05.

LabMan

Mentor
watched part of the Giants/Phillies game today,caste announcers fell all over them selves praising "j-rol",Jimmy Rolins,and "ry-ho",Ryan Howard!Somehow fine second baseman Chase Utley did not get much mention!

whiteCB

Master
LabMan said:
watched part of the Giants/Phillies game today,caste announcers fell all over them selves praising "j-rol",Jimmy Rolins,and "ry-ho",Ryan Howard!Somehow fine second baseman Chase Utley did not get much mention!

They gotta promote as many blacks as they can because there are only 8% of them in MLB. Damn that double standard!!!

sunshine

Mentor
I was at a minor league game the other night and voted for Hardy for starting SS in the all-star ballot. His new teammate Ryan Braun ( he is Jewish) is a speedy and talented 3B prospect and RF Corey Hart is a fast runner.