Isiah Thomas and Sexual Harassment

Alpha Male

Mentor
Has anyone heard anything about Isiah Thomas's alleged chargers of sexual harassment? I was in line at the grocery store and read from the New York Post that a black woman who works for the Knicks organization has filed a law suit claiming that Thomas propositioned her for sex and made crude comments, etc. I was looking for something about it on ESPN but did not see anything about it.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Alpha Male said:
Has anyone heard anything about Isiah Thomas's alleged chargers of sexual harassment?

[url]http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BKN_KNICKS_THOMAS _HARASSMENT_SUIT?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=SPORTS&TEMPLATE= DEFAULT&CTIME=2006-01-25-16-36-59 [/url]

NEW YORK (AP) -- New York Knicks team president Isiah Thomas is accused of sexual harassment and discrimination by one of the team's former front-office employees in a federal lawsuit.

Bronk

Mentor
I believe this is an attempt by Thomas to end those persistent rumors that he is a homosexual.
smiley2.gif

hedgehog

Mentor
I was listening to the radio today, and they mentioned what Bronk said. I had never heard before that Isiah Thomas was a gay. They even mentioned rumors about him and Magic Johnsondoing that funny buisiness as well. It made me start thinking about this article I read at the dentist office a couple of weeks ago in one of those black magazines- talking about "brothers on the down low". Apparently, according to this magazine there are alot of gay black guys out there. I never heard of any of this stuff before, is this a relatively new phenomenon?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I don't much credit any gay rumors about Isiah. I think he is a rotten SOB but that is different. If you want to think conspiracy here's a little inside information. When Magic admitted he was HIV positive he also denied being bisexual. Thomas however knew the truth and spoke to the media about Magic's well known bisexual adventures. The press hushed it up in an attempt to not smear Magic and because they wanted to show that straights could get the disease too. I imagine as punishment for Thomas's outing Magic the rumors are now spread that it is Isiah that is bi. The whole thing probably made him more of a bastard.