Is race a social constructrion!

G

First off, a measure of any decent society can be measured by the intelligence of its people . f**king Fidel Castro knowes this , why education is so important in Cuba ( regardless of country being mixed race and communist) . Now regarding a previous post ,I know this being a pro-white site and some guy says differences in race dont actually exist or race is asocial construction where does this leave us.

First have to understand what is being said ,where knowing the subject matter helps and use of abit of intelligence! I regard myself as being pro-white and I'm sick to mouth of black athletismand only going to get worse.But when it comes down to race ,I know there are two points of view, the view of some sociologist and that of genetist or whatever. Sociologist believing that race is thing invented by society and genetist obviously believing the opposite .But then how do we distinquish Asian from Black from White , basically it is hard and using so-called race is the by far easyest way otherwise have to say native european ,sub saharan african etc...

I am of firm believer that we are all of thesame race ,obviously made up of subdivisions classed by minor physiological differences, e.g asian ,white, black. The important differences in these subdivisions being their cultures history ,achievements etc.. Is it not a paradox if I can still be pro-white and also believe race is a social construction. I know where I came from and am proud to be white but I'm not going to be blindsighted and unintelligible about my personal views on race because of this. Because of these physiological differences you need to regard genetics as a factor, would be stupid not to see genetics as important but not as important as people think..

Now why do some people , sorry alot of people and some of greatest minds think that their are separate races. Nowadays people still believe this basically because of what they see in every-day society, especially the mixed race one that is USA. Where the two main factors making them believe there are major differences are intelligence and athletism. Aweaker average intelligence of black pop. compared to white or asian. And the myth of superior black athletism compared to asians or whites.That people might say well if this black athletism that I see on ESPN everyday is true ,then their really are other differences between so-called races than just the minor differences ( facial features ,minor medical differences ,etc ) and similarly with f**king IQ. Do you not thinkblack IQ is connected to black participation in sport ( not black athletism) , that blacks culturally are alot more dependant on the physical side of things(mainly through sport)neglecting the intelligence side of things .But then that would be the downfall of their society ,where a measure of your society is a measure of how intelligent it's people are. In america black society can get away with being so dependant on physical side if things as it is a minority in stable society of white america. Other countries where are majority are'nt so lucky

Obviously black athletism revolves around speed,wellis speed purely genetical. I think speed is more environmental than people give it creditalso. Only 20 years ago people did'nt think you could increase your speed ,taught born with it or not. But speed is so dependant on what you do from a young age,that your environment needs to invovle sprinting alot from ayoung age consistently through to teenage years (those most important developemental years) . Finallyalot of these ideologys on race are bloody stupid, John Entine what a f**k head, bag of sh*t. Ifpeople thought like thatin Europe , I guessthey should give up now.. Suffose to say white men cant jump is not in my dvd collection.....

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
smiley12.gif
Z</font>z</font>zzzzz</font>

Bear-Arms

Mentor
We can see with our own eyes, that we have obvious physical differences, and that alone, is enough to classify us as different races. The social construction of the race is just an attempt to promote a political agenda to reform the U.S. and every other Western nation. It's quite obvious, that's why you see traditional American holidays replaced with Kwanza and old Confederate heroes degraded. What happened to the America we used to love, it seems to have been replaced with a new multicultural one, as the old America deemed to be hateful and bigoted.
smiley19.gif