Interesting foreign prospects 2015 and 2016

Shadowlight

Master
Some athletic players to keep an eye on. Some of these guys names have been brought up before but I am struck at the high numbers of big time athletes.
2015: Maybe not a first rounder but 6'6" Tomas Disma is very athletic. The two projected early picks are Mario Hezonja a high flying wing player compared to Rex Chapman and Kristaps Pozingis a very athletic PF with great speed.
2016: S Mykhailiuk a wing player who will play at Kansas. He is being compared to Ginobli---so probably not the next Larry Bird but a young Ginobli is nothing to sneeze at. Aleksa Ilic from Bosnia is a long limbed 6'8" player who is the closest white player I have seen to DR. J. A freak of an athlete shooting up the board. Another player not listed on the boards but could be a first round pick is Dragan Bender a 6'11" player compared to Kukoc and Pau Gasol.
BTW tonight on ESPNU maybe taped watch this center from Australia named Isaac Humphries. He has been blowing up at the Fiba u17 tournament. USA as usual has only one white player Harry Ellenson a PF.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Mario Hezonja apparently has more potential than Drazen Petrovic. If this is true then he will be great. He's also called athletic in every scouting report I have read. I just hope he doesnt turn into another Milicic.