Inglorious Jew Basterds

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Hess' attempt was not from the government and not from Hitler, proving my point which was about Hitler (thank you), Dresden happened much later in the war after Germany's bombing of London, V-2's etc.

Poacher

Mentor
Charlie said:
"...I wonder when we'll get to see a movie about noble Russians and Germans standing up to murderous bolsheviks?..."

Movie about anti-communist struggle:

'Admiral' (2008) Russian language dramatization of White Russian leader Alexander Kolchak

Gulag/Soviet crimes movies:

'One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich' (1970) starring Tom Courtenay, based on Alexsandr Solzhenitsyn's novel

'One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich' (1963) starring Jason Robards, 60 minute television movie

'Gulag' (1985) an American sportscaster is falsely imprisoned in 1980s Soviet Union

'Katyn' (2007) Soviet decapitation of the Polish elite falsely charged to the Nazis

Movies about communist slaughter, non-Soviet:

'The Killing Fields' (1984) Cambodia

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Holocaust/Nazi crimes movies:

Dramatic presentations - 162 (at minimum)

Documentaries - 159 (at minimum)

Nice list. My point exactly.

As far as the NAZIs are concerned, what's important to remember is that by any measure the bolsheviks were a thousand times worse. The NAZI's rise to power happened over about 15 years, it was a true grass roots movement. The violence attending that rise is, first of all, overrated, and secondly, can only be properly understood as a function of communist power in Germany at the time.

The NAZIs had to literally fight the communists tooth and nail to win back both German cities that had become communist (Berlin being the primary example...until Goebbels arrived that is) and German hearts and minds. Unlike today's "conservatives" the NAZIs didn't consider winning to be dishonorable. Hitler and Goebbels knew instinctively that the NAZI party was selling a better product that would, if presented properly, resonate with the German people more than international bolshevism. And they were correct. In'36(?) the NAZIs won 49% of the vote. That doesn't sound overwhelming until you realize that there were something like 40 other parties that had nominated candidates. It was a landslide.

Essentially, Hitler and the NAZIs were fighting against the Obamas, Emmanuels and McCains of their day.

Kaptain

Master
jaxvid said:
Kaptain Poop said:
jaxvid said:
They considered French, Italians, Slav's etc, inferior and waged a huge white genocidal war. Sure annexing German area's like Checkoslavakia, Austria, the Sudetenland was understandable but a huge land invasion of France? No. An atrocious air war against the citizery of Britian? No. Russia? No, and dumb. Hitler was an idiot. The German people should have returned the Kaiser to the throne. It would have turned out much better for them. And us too in the long run.

If my history is correct most of the land Germany annexed or took over was actually German land before the criminal Treaty of Versailles. Austria actually voted overwhelmingly (above 90%) to be annexed by Germany. Checkoslavakia, was agreed to by the all the allies to be returned to Germany. France and England declared war on Germany because of what? 1/2 of Poland? Gimme a break. Poland was in between Communist Bolshevik Russia and Germany. What the hell does France or Germany have to say about the matter when Russia took the other half as agreed to? There were no Frenchmen or English in that area of Poland, but there were a lot of Germans.

Yes, France was invaded AFTER France declared war on Germany. What did they expect? The fact that Germans held France and Vichy France operated in relative peace is telling. Frenchmen weren't hauled off to concentration camps or anything like that. In fact, France is about the only country that voiced protest over how the Germans were treated after the war.

Hitler did not want a war with Britain nor the U.S.."Atrocious air war against the British citizenry". No offense, Jaxvid, but you need to buff up on your history. The citizenry that was first to be bombed atrociously was Germany - including even Berlin before Hitler finally decided to bomb parts of London. Hitler avoided bombing London for as long as he could because he still hoped that the "fake war" could be resolved. Bombing London pretty much sealed the war into a full-blown engagement. Churchhill, the dirty rat, new this and that is why he so relentlessly bombed German citizenry. The war still unpopular in England up until London was bombed - he knew this and provoked the bombing. If you don't believe me than just look at the citizenry death tolls during the war. The British lost surprisingly few and most were actual soldiers - not citizens. It's interesting that Churchhill who was never elected was voted out the first chance the English got in 1945.

Yes, Hitler thought that admixed races were inferior to the pure white Nordic race. Was that such a radical thought in the 1930's? Does it mean he wanted to kill all others? There is no evidence of that and since his allies in large part were non-white it seems a bit far-fetched.

Never mind that Spain and Finland would be have been ruled by Communist Bolsheviks if not for Hitler. If you can't understand how or why a white nationalist would be demonized and lied about in every vulgar way like Hitler was then I guess you haven't been paying attention to the way things work in our controlled world while you've been on this site. What kind of lies would be spread about white nationalists today? The exact same ones. Hitler was demonized because he wanted Germany for Germans and because he opposed the world's biggest evil at the time and the biggest threat to the white Christians - Bolshevik Communism. I don't by the mainsteam propaganda about him any more than I buy the stuff about whites being unathletic. It's all the same.

Whew! Hitler demonized, Nazi-Germany peace loving people set upon by those mean ol' Allies.
smiley36.gif
Your version of history is as wacky as Quentin Tarrantino's.
smiley29.gif

I know I won't change your mind about anything but let's get something straight about history. Germany under Hitler was set on territorial expansion, not just including ethnic German lands. Poland was an independant country, it had treaties with other nations when Germany invaded and conquered it caused the other nations to declare war. Those nations did nothing while Germany A) invaded and conquered Denmark and Norway, B) invaded and conquered Belgium and the Netherlands.

France was invaded and conquered and an air war was begun over Britian in preperation for a landing. Britian did NOT bomb German cities at this time. Germany could have offered peace at anytime but chose not to.

All that aside I stand by my view that while the Germans are unfairly vilified for what happened in Nazi Germany it does not change the fact that Adolph Hitler is responsible for the death of millions of white people and the resulting ruin of Europe which helped fuel the non-white invasion that will someday take down the "fatherland".

Also there is no question that many in the Nazi regime were sick and demented, they built concentration camps, performed medical experiments on people, and created a climate of fear that has become rightly synonomous with how bad "strong" government can be.

Well about every single line your wrote is wrong as if you're a well-trained parrot. My beliefs on WWII are just about as radical as thinking white athletes are talented enough play in the NFL. Other posters have already written the facts that you seem to ignore and you continue with your BS. For example, it's already been pointed out that Poland didn't exist before WWI and contained ethnic Germans. Yet, you bring up Poland as "territorial expansion" beyond ethnic German land. Was Poland really that important to Brits? Then why didn't they declare war with Russia?

Denmark and Norway? Norway was invaded (Brits were chased out of power) by Germany in April 1940 - AFTER war was already declared by France and England. December 1939 Britain, France, Australia, and New Zealand declared war on Germany. Hence your facts are so far off its not worth discussing it with you. Provide something new to the thread and quit repeating the same obvious mistakes or just quit writing on a subject you clearly know nothing about.

The British absolutely did do the first civilian bombings of WWII. That's not even up for discussion. I'd supply a source but why don't you just do a little homework yourself for a change.

And what a whooper you end on to blame the Germans (the losers) for the "non-white" invasion that we see today. The victors of the war are the ones in charge after the war. That is some real mental gymnastics you play to blame the white nationalist losers of the war for the non-white invasion that followed. Wow. I would put nice smilies and laughing icons on this thread but this just goes beyond silliness.

Kaptain

Master
jaxvid said:
Hess' attempt was not from the government and not from Hitler, proving my point which was about Hitler (thank you), Dresden happened much later in the war after Germany's bombing of London, V-2's etc.

So it wasn't directly from Hitler - big deal. What were the results? Hess spent his life in prison and eventually was murdered in prison. Perhaps Hitler already knew how futile begging for peace would be.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Poacher said:
As far as the NAZIs are concerned, what's important to remember is that by any measure the bolsheviks were a thousand times worse.

Yes, and the offspring of the Bolshevks are still to be reckoned with.

Oh, and here is an interesting press release. They LOVE it!

http://www.adl.org/PresRele/HolNa_52/5585_52.htm

ADL Statement on Quentin Tarantino's 'Inglourious Basterds'

New York, NY, August 18, 2009 ... The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today issued the following statement on "Inglourious Basterds," the new film written and directed by Quentin Tarantino and set in Nazi-occupied France during World War II.

"Inglourious Basterds" is an allegory about good and evil and the no-holds barred efforts to defeat the evil personified by Hitler, his henchmen and his Nazi regime. If only it were true!

Employing drama, comedy and romance with the quintessential Quentin Tarantino touch, the film is entertaining and thought-provoking . Christoph Waltz's portrayal of Col. Hans Landa, "the Jew Hunter," is chilling; Brad Pitt's Lt. Aldo Raine signifies the determination and brashness of Americans to get a job done.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
Well about every single line your wrote is wrong as if you're a well-trained parrot. My beliefs on WWII are just about as radical as thinking white athletes are talented enough play in the NFL. Other posters have already written the facts that you seem to ignore and you continue with your BS. For example, it's already been pointed out that Poland didn't exist before WWI and contained ethnic Germans. Yet, you bring up Poland as "territorial expansion" beyond ethnic German land. Was Poland really that important to Brits? Then why didn't they declare war with Russia?

Your excusing German invasion of Poland because it didn't exist is ridiculous, Poland has existed since at least 1025, it was absorbed by Prussia/Russia/Austria in 1795, check your history. You do a great disserve to the Polish people by insinuating that because there were a few Germans that moved into the area then the Germans had territorial rights of some kind. I notice you don't do that where it concerns Israel and Palestine.

As far as Britian was concerned they had a treaty with Poland, not with Russia and honored it. I guess that counts for nothing with you.

Kaptain Poop said:
Denmark and Norway? Norway was invaded (Brits were chased out of power) by Germany in April 1940 - AFTER war was already declared by France and England. December 1939 Britain, France, Australia, and New Zealand declared war on Germany. Hence your facts are so far off its not worth discussing it with you. Provide something new to the thread and quit repeating the same obvious mistakes or just quit writing on a subject you clearly know nothing about.

I said nothing about the invasion of Denmark and Norway being the cause of the war I just mention it as an example of Germany's disrespect of the territory of other country, I guess since Britian declared war with Germany it was OK for Germany to invande the rest of the world now, since you know they were at war. By your logic I guess Germany would have been OK to invade Chicago, lots of Germans there and the US was an ally of Britian.

And hey cornhole don't tell me I have to contribute something to the thread or quit writing, I'll write whatever the f'k I want. You're the one making obvious mistakes and twisting events to fit your pro-Nazi agenda.

Kaptain Poop said:
The British absolutely did do the first civilian bombings of WWII. That's not even up for discussion. I'd supply a source but why don't you just do a little homework yourself for a change.

Here's some research for you: (from Wikipedia)
In late August 1940, before the date normally associated with the start of the Blitz, the Luftwaffe attacked industrial targets in Birmingham and Liverpool. This was part of an increase in night bombing brought about by the high casualty rates inflicted on German bombers in daylight. Although terrifying to the population, it actually made them more determined to defeat the Nazis[citation needed].

During a raid on Thames Haven, on 24 August, some German aircraft (one commanded by Rudolf Hallensleben who went on to win the Knights Cross for other actions)[7] strayed over London and dropped bombs in the east and northeast parts of the city, Bethnal Green, Hackney, Islington, Tottenham and Finchley. This prompted the British to mount a retaliatory raid on Berlin the next night with bombs falling in Kreuzberg and Wedding, causing 10 deaths. Hitler was said to be furious, and on 5 September, at the urging of the Luftwaffe high command, he issued a directive "for disruptive attacks on the population and air defences of major British cities, including London, by day and night". The Luftwaffe began day and night attacks on British cities, concentrating on London. This relieved the pressure on the RAF's airfields. (end)

There! so the start of civilian bombing was accidental on the part of Germany and escalated by Hitler in revenge for retaliation. So what's your source Adolph?????

Kaptain Poop said:
And what a whooper you end on to blame the Germans (the losers) for the "non-white" invasion that we see today. The victors of the war are the ones in charge after the war. That is some real mental gymnastics you play to blame the white nationalist losers of the war for the non-white invasion that followed. Wow. I would put nice smilies and laughing icons on this thread but this just goes beyond silliness.

No mental gymnastics needed. The lack of men to do the rebuilding caused by your furhers insane attempt to conquer all of Europe created a need to import labor, tempory workers were brought to Europe from Turkey, many stayed, that's how they got there. There would be no need to have imported them if Hitler had not started and continued--long after he should have quit--a war that bled the white race dry of many of it's best men. For you to somehow place this blame on other countries is way beyond "silliness" it's stupidity.

And don't call Nazi's "white nationalists" they hated Slav's, French, Italians, and anyone that wasn't germanic, don't play that they were somehow "for" white people when they killed and tortued so many of them.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
No mental gymnastics needed. The lack of men to do the rebuilding caused by your furhers insane attempt to conquer all of Europe created a need to import labor, tempory workers were brought to Europe from Turkey, many stayed, that's how they got there. There would be no need to have imported them if Hitler had not started and continued--long after he should have quit--a war that bled the white race dry of many of it's best men. For you to somehow place this blame on other countries is way beyond "silliness" it's stupidity.

And don't call Nazi's "white nationalists" they hated Slav's, French, Italians, and anyone that wasn't germanic, don't play that they were somehow "for" white people when they killed and tortued so many of them.

The truth is about halfway between what you're saying Jaxvid and what Kaptain Poop is posting.

Adolf Hitler was directly responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of white people. If he had waited and tried to work out a diplomatic compromise to the Polish corridor, then perhaps the war would not have started. And perhaps after the Battle of France, he should have pursued peace. And he was reckless with his forces in the USSR and ignored the advice of his best officers such as Von Bock. He should have surrendered in 1944 to the Americans and British, so millions of German deaths could have still been prevented.

The white race was weakened by WW II. Too many of the bravest and the best young men died, fighting against other white men.

More than anyone else, the Germans suffered because of WW II - did you know that millions died of starvation and exposure in 1945 and 1946? Almost every child born in East Germany in 1946 had a Russian father, as the Soviets raped the surviving German women whenever they wanted to. All the German people were cleared out of Danzig, Prussia, Sudetenland, Yugoslavia, Romania, Hungary and the area of Germany to the west of Poland - many were simple killed, others starved, some escaped to overcrowded refugee camps. Many thousands (90%) of small children of German refugees died in a refugee camp in Denmark, after escaping from the Soviets, because the Danes refused to provide food or medicine.

Expusion of 12 million Germans in 1945: history's largest "ethnic cleansing"

The Germans didn't really hate the Slavs, Italians and French, that was just propaganda created to try to create animosity toward the Germans during and after the war. Yes, Germans were like that in the Jewish-created movies, but not in reality! Some Slavic countries were German allies: Slovenia, Croatia, Slovakia, and many Ukrainians went over to the German side. Separating the truth about WW II from the propaganda requires a lot of research and thought.
Edited by: Parody

Bart

Hall of Famer
This is a very interesting and informative thread. However, I hope we don't bloody ourselves too badly as we did in the Obama election threads.
smiley19.gif

jared

Mentor
Germany bombed the hell out of:
Guernica during Spanish Civil War in 1937
Warsaw during the invasion in 1939
Rotterdam, NL in May 1940.

This precedes the German stray bombs over London, the British retaliatory bombing campaign against Berlin, and the full-force German Blitz of London and other British cities.

I must concur with Jaxvid though that ignoring hundreds of years worth of Polish land claims simply because they were not a sovereign nation in the 19th century is a little silly. They were a major player on the world stage for several hundred years, with territorial boundaries encompassing much of what is present day Latvia, Lithuania, and Belarus, and Russia. The German claims to Polish land was basically limited to the corridor near Danzig/Danska, connecting East Prussia with Germany proper. That's only a tiny fraction of Poland that Germany could have made any legitimate territorial claim to.Edited by: jared

Kaptain

Master
jaxvid said:
Your excusing German invasion of Poland because it didn't exist is ridiculous, Poland has existed since at least 1025, it was absorbed by Prussia/Russia/Austria in 1795, check your history. You do a great disserve to the Polish people by insinuating that because there were a few Germans that moved into the area then the Germans had territorial rights of some kind. I notice you don't do that where it concerns Israel and Palestine.

As far as Britian was concerned they had a treaty with Poland, not with Russia and honored it. I guess that counts for nothing with you.

I said nothing about the invasion of Denmark and Norway being the cause of the war I just mention it as an example of Germany's disrespect of the territory of other country, I guess since Britian declared war with Germany it was OK for Germany to invande the rest of the world now, since you know they were at war. By your logic I guess Germany would have been OK to invade Chicago, lots of Germans there and the US was an ally of Britian.

And hey cornhole don't tell me I have to contribute something to the thread or quit writing, I'll write whatever the f'k I want. You're the one making obvious mistakes and twisting events to fit your pro-Nazi agenda.

Here's some research for you: (from Wikipedia)
In late August 1940, before the date normally associated with the start of the Blitz, the Luftwaffe attacked industrial targets in Birmingham and Liverpool. This was part of an increase in night bombing brought about by the high casualty rates inflicted on German bombers in daylight. Although terrifying to the population, it actually made them more determined to defeat the Nazis[citation needed].

During a raid on Thames Haven, on 24 August, some German aircraft (one commanded by Rudolf Hallensleben who went on to win the Knights Cross for other actions)[7] strayed over London and dropped bombs in the east and northeast parts of the city, Bethnal Green, Hackney, Islington, Tottenham and Finchley. This prompted the British to mount a retaliatory raid on Berlin the next night with bombs falling in Kreuzberg and Wedding, causing 10 deaths. Hitler was said to be furious, and on 5 September, at the urging of the Luftwaffe high command, he issued a directive "for disruptive attacks on the population and air defences of major British cities, including London, by day and night". The Luftwaffe began day and night attacks on British cities, concentrating on London. This relieved the pressure on the RAF's airfields. (end)

There! so the start of civilian bombing was accidental on the part of Germany and escalated by Hitler in revenge for retaliation. So what's your source Adolph?????

So Poland existed in 1795 and that's why over 100 years later the U.S., England, and France should give a rat's arse that Germany took back the land that was theirs 20 years prior. Oh, but wait England had a treaty! Whoopdee fricken do. With that logic no it's no wonder you support Israel.

And then you say, "they had a treay with Poland not Russia." Hey dummy, Russia attacked POLAND too. Was the treaty only good if Germany attacked and not Russia? If so, then who gives a rip about that treaty? How did the Bolsheviks treat the Polish anyway? I'll bet most Polish wanted to be in German occupied Poland rather than with the Bolsheviks.

So the Germans showed disrepect to Norway? My Norwegian relatives tell me that the people were on the side of the Germans while the government favored the Brits. Besides, wasn't the first sign of "disrepect" the blockade the Brits put on Norway? Or was that a "respectful" blockade? Never mind the fact that the Bolsheviks were at a full fledged attack on nearby Finland. Oh but wait maybe Finland didn't have a fancy treaty.

As far as that retarded comment about invading Chicago; does Chicago border Germany? Was it formally Germany territory? No, so I guess it has absolutely no relevance to the discussion. Nice scattershot logic.

First you bring up Israel and Palestine and now you call me a "Nazi." Whose playbook are you using?

As far as your source goes, the British carried out area bombing prior to the date listed. The day after Churchill seized control the German town of Frieburg stands as the first civilian bombing and done by the British. Of course, years later (1956) they claimed the Germans bombed their own city. A Bristish General, I believe his name is Fuller, wrote about Churchills order to bomb Frieburg. Regardless, several smaller so-called civilian industrial centers in Germany were bombed by the British first. I believe even the slanted wikipedia source under strategic bombings gives some details.

It's besides your original point which was that the Germans carried out genocidal policies in their bombings. They clearly did not and of course their bombings pale in comparison to the civilian bombings of the allies. No comparison - absolutely none.

And you call me "Adolf." How rich. Are you Hal Turner? Who frequents a WN affilated site and calls people Adolf while cheerleader Israel? Maybe your true colors are showing in your anger.

Yes, its the Germans fault so many of them died that they absolutely "needed" Turks to rebuild a country they weren't even allowed to rebuild. Gimme a frickin break. 1/2 the amount of Germans could have rebuilt that country themselves. Your arguement sounds a whole lot like LaRaza's arguement today.

And finally it brings me to your last paragraph. Italians, Japanese, and some Arabs fought on the German side of the war. Yes Nazi's believed the purest white people, which did include most of the French, were superior. Is that such a radical idea? Was it radical for the 1930's? Since this is third time this point has been made, I don't expect you'll come up with anything new - again.

Edited by: Kaptain Poop

jared

Mentor
Back on topic for the movie though, apparently you can't please everyone. The NY times movie review complained that the movie's lead character (a Nazi) is too slick and likable, thus polluting the film. Tarantino apparently treats the Jewish experience too casually and doesn't expend enough effort actively repudiating Nazism. A silly critique I think, and one which won't stop me from seeing the movie.

StarWars

Mentor
Kaptain Poop said:
So Poland existed in 1795 and that's why over 100 years later the U.S., England, and France should give a rat's arse that Germany took back the land that was theirs 20 years prior. Oh, but wait England had a treaty! Whoopdee fricken do. With that logic no it's no wonder you support Israel.

And then you say, "they had a treay with Poland not Russia." Hey dummy, Russia attacked POLAND too. Was the treaty only good if Germany attacked and not Russia? If so, then who gives a rip about that treaty? How did the Bolsheviks treat the Polish anyway? I'll bet most Polish wanted to be in German occupied Poland rather than with the Bolsheviks.

So the Germans showed disrepect to Norway? My Norwegian relatives tell me that the people were on the side of the Germans while the government favored the Brits. Besides, wasn't the first sign of "disrepect" the blockade the Brits put on Norway? Or was that a "respectful" blockade? Never mind the fact that the Bolsheviks were at a full fledged attack on nearby Finland. Oh but wait maybe Finland didn't have a fancy treaty.

As far as that retarded comment about invading Chicago; does Chicago border Germany? Was it formally Germany territory? No, so I guess it has absolutely no relevance to the discussion. Nice scattershot logic.

First you bring up Israel and Palestine and now you call me a "Nazi." Whose playbook are you using?

As far as your source goes, the British carried out area bombing prior to the date listed. The day after Churchill seized control the German town of Frieburg stands as the first civilian bombing and done by the British. Of course, years later (1956) they claimed the Germans bombed their own city. A Bristish General, I believe his name is Fuller, wrote about Churchills order to bomb Frieburg. Regardless, several smaller so-called civilian industrial centers in Germany were bombed by the British first. I believe even the slanted wikipedia source under strategic bombings gives some details.

It's besides your original point which was that the Germans carried out genocidal policies in their bombings. They clearly did not and of course their bombings pale in comparison to the civilian bombings of the allies. No comparison - absolutely none.

And you call me "Adolf." How rich. Are you Hal Turner? Who frequents a WN affilated site and calls people Adolf while cheerleader Israel? Maybe your true colors are showing in your anger.

Yes, its the Germans fault so many of them died that they absolutely "needed" Turks to rebuild a country they weren't even allowed to rebuild. Gimme a frickin break. 1/2 the amount of Germans could have rebuilt that country themselves. Your arguement sounds a whole lot like LaRaza's arguement today.

And finally it brings me to your last paragraph. Italians, Japanese, and some Arabs fought on the German side of the war. Yes Nazi's believed the purest white people, which did include most of the French, were superior. Is that such a radical idea? Was it radical for the 1930's? Since this is third time this point has been made, I don't expect you'll come up with anything new - again.

The only way we can reverse the tide of cultural marxism is if white nationalists stay undevided and steadfast. We know what is right, and what is wrong.

Torture and killing of innocent people is wrong always. To give the Treaty of Versailles as an excuse is about the same treatment we baby blacks with today in America. The Nazis had pride in their race, but were mainly Germans for Germany. A good idea, but they were not on the side of all white people.

I am not very knowledgable about Nazis, but I know the halocaust was exaggerated. Inglorious Bastards is obviously a product of Jewish Propoganda.

In WW2, I would take the side of the US anyday, but am aware that many Nazi soldiers were people like you and me. But that was back when America was worth fighting for.

jared said:
Back on topic for the movie though, apparently you can't please everyone. The NY times movie review complained that the movie's lead character (a Nazi) is too slick and likable, thus polluting the film. Tarantino apparently treats the Jewish experience too casually and doesn't expend enough effort actively repudiating Nazism. A silly critique I think, and one which won't stop me from seeing the movie.
<div>
</div><div>jared what is your primary motivation to see this flick???</div><div>
</div><div>Do you just like action flicks?</div><div>
</div><div>Like Tarantino movies?</div><div>
</div><div>Do you actually buy into this flicksportrayal of National Socialism?!?!?!? </span></div>

Status
Not open for further replies.