I'm new to this forum

Logos5

Guru
But what does caste mean in the context of the forum?

Is it just about other races being picked in athletics over better white athletes?

Arerequired

Mentor
But what does caste mean in the context of the forum?

Is it just about other races being picked in athletics over better white athletes?
I think one of the articles on this website sums it up, to paraphrase, essentially white athletes are viewed as inherently inferior to black athletes, a lower "caste" so to say.

"Thus in America and much of the West, a rigid stereotype has taken hold: of white inferiority to non-whites (with the exception of Asians) in athletics. This stereotype has created a kind of "caste system" in sports, with blacks on top, whites next, and Asians last"

Logos5

Guru
I think one of the articles on this website sums it up, to paraphrase, essentially white athletes are viewed as inherently inferior to black athletes, a lower "caste" so to say.
in what way tho?
whites are inherently stronger as we have longer torsos and lower centre of gravity, they can also run just as fast, heck a WHITE dutch person in soccer/football now became the fastest player in the entire world, and we know football is filled with blacks, heck teams in nfl with whiter teams tend to be up on the leaderboards

Arerequired

Mentor
in what way tho?
whites are inherently stronger as we have longer torsos and lower centre of gravity, they can also run just as fast, heck a WHITE dutch person in soccer/football now became the fastest player in the entire world, and we know football is filled with blacks, heck teams in nfl with whiter teams tend to be up on the leaderboards
Well, I don't agree that whites are worse athletes, looking at olympic medals and aggregating every sport that exists, whites are probably the most well represented athletes. But that's what the western, especially american media and culture say. Essentially blacks are portrayed and viewed as bigger/stronger/faster and the average person eats it up most of the time.

Last edited:

Logos5

Guru
Well, I don't agree that whites are worse athletes, looking at olympic medals and aggregating every sport that exists, whites are probably the most well represented athletes. But that's what the western, especially american media and culture say. Essentially blacks are portrayed and viewed as bigger/stronger/faster and the average person eats it up most of the time.
sucks man, our ancestors were literal warriors who fended off against wooly mammoths, saber tooth tigers, the crusades, the ottomans, the mongols, each other a lot, and we've been crowned the world power through our strength, but alas the world hates us cos we conquered the world