"I Love Lucy" Whips "Mad Men" & Others

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
We've not had the "TalmudVision" in a number of years & rarely miss it. However, I found it quiet refreshing that two re-runs of the television classic "I Love Lucy" doubled the ratings of modern show "Mad Men" (finale). Although I'm not a huge 'fan' of "I Love Lucy", this ratings boon speaks volumes for the drab, cookie cutter output of contemporary programming (rife with cultural Marxist propaganda & reprobate rot). In my humble opinion, 'golden age of television" programs such as "Leave it to Beaver", "Father Knows Best" & "Gunsmoke" are far more entertaining (& wholesome) than the putrid plethora of "reality" TV & sitcom(mies). Perhaps the morally devoid deviants of "Hellyweird" should take note...but we all know that's a pipe dream.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/05/1...early-twice-as-many-viewers-as-mad-men-finale

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
We've not had the "TalmudVision" in a number of years & rarely miss it. However, I found it quiet refreshing that two re-runs of the television classic "I Love Lucy" doubled the ratings of modern show "Mad Men" (finale). Although I'm not a huge 'fan' of "I Love Lucy", this ratings boon speaks volumes for the drab, cookie cutter output of contemporary programming (rife with cultural Marxist propaganda & reprobate rot). In my humble opinion, 'golden age of television" programs such as "Leave it to Beaver", "Father Knows Best" & "Gunsmoke" are far more entertaining (& wholesome) than the putrid plethora of "reality" TV & sitcom(mies). Perhaps the morally devoid deviants of "Hellyweird" should take note...but we all know that's a pipe dream. 

http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/05/1...early-twice-as-many-viewers-as-mad-men-finale

I agree. I would much rather watch reruns of Gilligans Island, Three's Company, and the Brady Bunch over any of this crap on tv today. These reality tv shows are truly sickening. Love and Hip Hop, Mob Wives, Growing up Gotti, just a few of the trashiest shows I remember in recent years.