How bad is it?

sunshine

Mentor
Well when some people at this site start getting excited about "white" Madden game players then we know the deperation button has been employed to the max. I personally think things are dreadful and I see no signs whatsoever that things will change within the next ten years. Cornerbacks, wide outs etc.... we are picking up crumbs here at best people. And as far as I can tell at the high school levels the same trends of black domination at skill positions if anything has become even more whiteless.. The NFL draft was for the most part a bleak ceremony for caste. We have to be honest which some of you are--the situation stinks right now. And there seems to be no end in sight. Look at high school track and field results if you can stand it. Few if any whites come close to winning the speed events. Yeh there are a few bright spots in the draft but in reality we are fooling ourselves if we think whites are making inroads at speed spots.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i agree that the outlook is bleak... but what would you suggest? giving up? F*ck that!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm with Jimmy on this one.Sunshine,you have been here for a long time.I know you get really discouraged,keep your head up bro!Try to focus on the good aspects.I'll bet just 5 years ago,you would have never dreamed what has happened in boxing,it can happen someday in football.I'm not saying we will ever dominate,the powers that be will not allow that.We can however make a huge impact.Dustin Fox is back at corner,Rob Lee & others are in the league now,Hass & Anderson will be impact players.Matt Jones will be a stud this year.We need to keep our focus.Better days are coming.
smiley2.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Funny thread!

sunshine, maybe the most discouraged poster

white lightening, the most upbeat poster

and Jimmy "never say die" Chitwood

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

G

I dont see what playing madden has anything to do with desperation. I just see it as a way to support players I root for in the NFL.