God zapped Sharon says Robertson

Bart

Hall of Famer
According to Pat Robertson, God blew a gasket when Ariel Sharon relocated some Jews to another area in Israel. Patwas a proponentof forced integration and championedfair housing and civil rights legislation that was designed to destroy evil white racism in our country. Regarding Israel however, he whistles a different tune. A Jewish state run by and for Jews is a wonderful idea. They can round up Arabs, treat them like cattle, and kill their chidren with impunity. The Rabbi's will not sanction a marriage betwen a Jew and non Jew.Christian missionaries are forbidden to attempt to convert Jews by law.It isa Jewish supremacist racial -ethnic state sanctioned by God as the eternal home for his chosen seed -Jews.

You see, God is the ultimate segregationist. Sharon ceded a little sliver ofdisputed land to Arabs, which really ticked God off! Jehovah doesn't allow unclean goyim to own any land whatsoever in the Jewish supremacist state of Israel. So, he gave poor old Ari a massive stroke. That should teach us all a lesson. Of course, God didn't mind when Sharon ordered the butchering of innocent old men, women and children inthe Shatilla and Sabra refugee camps, but that 's another story.

[url]http://www.kare11.com/news/cooler_article.aspx?storyid=11585 1[/url]

The Reverend Pat Robertson says Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's massive stroke could be God's punishment for giving up Israeli territory.

The founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network told viewers of "The 700 Club" that Sharon was "dividing God's land," even though the Bible says doing so invites "God's enmity."

Robertson added, "I would say woe to any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course."

He noted that former Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated.

Robertson said God's message is, "This land belongs to me. You'd better leave it alone."

bigunreal

Mentor
People like Pat Robertson exemplify what's wrong with Don King's
America. As you mention, he supported all the "right" liberal causes,
yet he is constantly labeled a "conservative." Like all fundamentalist
leaders, he is betrothed to Israel and its "chosen people." And yet, as
a born-again Christian, he believes that everyone who doesn't accept
Jesus as their savior will be excluded from heaven. This would include
all Jews, who he is nevertheless willing to defend at all costs. This
whole fundamentalist, "chosen people" dynamic is one of the greatest
examples of Doublethink imaginable, imho.

Freedom

Mentor
Israel has quite a strong influence over the western
world. The authorities of the world powers would benefit if
Israel is empowered. That's why they seek to put Israel in a
position of power over the other people. Israel is a more
developed nation than the others and the powers in charge of the US and
Great Britain do not want Israel to concede.

Bart

Hall of Famer
The ADL is angry with Pat Robertson for suggesting God struck Sharon down. They should be more upset with a group of extremist Jews who publicly cursed Sharon invoking God's wrath upon him.

[url]http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1136361024759&amp ;pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull [/url]

Far-right activists took credit Thursday for the severe deterioration in Ariel Sharon's health, claiming that a pulsa denura - Aramaic for "lashes of fire" - death curse they instigated against the prime minister in July was the real catalyst behind his current state of health.

"I take full responsibility for what happened," far-right activist Baruch Ben-Yosef, one of the participants at the July pulsa denura, told The Jerusalem Post. "Our pulsa denura kicked in. Nothing could kill Sharon and he said his ancestors lived until they over 100 years old but we got him with the pulsa denura."

On Wednesday night, Ben-Yosef and additional far-right activists gathered in the Samaria settlement of Kfar Tapuah to honor Binyamin Kahane - son of Meir Kahane - and his wife Talya who were murdered by Palestinian terrorists exactly five years ago. Upon hearing the news of Sharon's stroke, Ben-Yosef said, the group broke out in song and dance and celebrated the prime minister's fall throughout the night.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Israel has quite a strong influence over the western world.

Hmm... one would expect nothing less, were they *really* God's Chosen People, would they?
smiley2.gif

Kaptain

Master
The circumstances around Sharon's stroke are a bit suspicious. Remember that Rabin was assasinated after having pissed off some hard-line zionists. Sharon was doing the same thing and was ready to run for office again in the spring. Could there be some foul-play?

guest301

Hall of Famer
I think pat robertson is right, sharon is being judged by god just like rabin for giving away holy land, basically in exchange for phony promises of peace written down on a worthless piece of paper(similar to our treaties with the soviets during the cold war). Certain books have been recommended to me since i rejoined this site yesterday, I would recommend Hal Lindsey's oracle site(intelligence digest) for his scoop on what is going on behind the scenes in isreal. Hal has contacts within the mossad and knesset that he routinely talks too. Kaptain poop you may be right about the suspicous circumstances..but then again you may be wrong; sharon after all is old and extremely overweight( not to mention the stress involved with being prime minister of Isreal).

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I would recommend Hal Lindsey's oracle site

Is that the same Hal Lindsey who has been predicting Armageddon and the End of the World since the '70s?

guest301

Hall of Famer
Yes it's that very same Hal Lindsey. He hasn't given the day and hour about anything, he's not a charlatan or a doomsayer. He interpets scripture literally which for those of us who care, that's a blessing. For those of you who are not believers and/or don't take bible prophecy seriously, I'm sure he would be nobody you could take seriously. That's ok. Millions do take him seriously and many give him credit with leading them to their lord and saviour Jesus Christ( i'm one of them).

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Yes it's that very same Hal Lindsey. He hasn't given the day and hour about anything, he's not a charlatan or a doomsayer. He interpets scripture literally which for those of us who care, that's a blessing. For those of you who are not believers and/or don't take bible prophecy seriously, I'm sure he would be nobody you could take seriously. That's ok. Millions do take him seriously and many give him credit with leading them to their lord and saviour Jesus Christ( i'm one of them).

Weeeeel.. I don't know about "day and hour," but he HAS made predictions that were supposed to occur within a specific YEAR. He said that the rapture would occur in 1981, and that Jesus would return in 1988. Unless you subscribe to some kind 'spiritual return in the heavens' like the Jehovah's Witnesses, one must surmise that this did not occur at that time, nor since.

Furthermore, in his book "The Late Great Planet Earth" he predicted the battle of Armageddon would occur in the year 2000, and that Christ would return in the year 2007. Alternatively, he said, it could be the year 2048. Although Armageddon did not happen, its only 2006, so there is still hope for his prediction of Christ's return in 2007. Er, well, or 2048. Whichever.
smiley36.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Hal has never been definite about his predictions..and that's all they are is predictions. He has never claimed to be a prophet(biblical standard is 100% accuracy) and he is not a psychic either. I have read both of those books and he never said he would absoulutely return in 1988, he said that if a generation in the bible is exactly 40 years then it would be possible for a return by 1988(isreal became a nation in may 1948, prophecy indicates that generation that sees rebirth of isreal sees all end times prophecy come to pass).What a generation equals in scripture has always been a intense debate with bible sholars...I think it's 70 years.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Sorry Guest... but saying the rapture will occur in 1981 is a definite 'prediction,' as are his other guesses. What else would you call it, if not a prediction? A guess? Estimate? Sorry but no, he made predictions based on his interpretation of Bible prophecy and flunked. At least now he has foregone making any further predictions, which will spare him further debunking in the future.

And saying he is psychic would impress me even less than saying he based his predictions on his study of the Bible. That isn't a favorable comparison, in my opinion. He should be HAPPY he isn't considered a psychic, they're as bad as, if not worse, frauds than the End Times 'prophets.'

Here is a link to a neutral site that lists failed prophecies based on the Bible since oh, around 30 C.E.

Failed Prophecies

Bart

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Hal has never been definite about his predictions..and that's all they are is predictions. He has never claimed to be a prophet(biblical standard is 100% accuracy) and he is not a psychic either. I have read both of those books and he never said he would absoulutely return in 1988, he said that if a generation in the bible is exactly 40 years then it would be possible for a return by 1988(isreal became a nation in may 1948, prophecy indicates that generation that sees rebirth of isreal sees all end times prophecy come to pass).What a generation equals in scripture has always been a intense debate with bible sholars...I think it's 70 years.

Hal wrote quite a few things that didn't even remotely pan out. His ten nation confederacy based on Ezekiel 38 + 39 was shot out of the water with the fall of the Soviet Union. So, he and Van Impe , Hilton Sutton, Billye Brim, and a boatload of others just keep coming up with nations and scenarios. How do I know? Because I read just about every prophecy book written in the seventies, eighties and nineties. I read books and theories most people never heard of.

I even had Harold Campings book about the end coming in 1994. He was very arrogant and dogmatic, but he was wrong too. In dealing with prophetic time tables concerning Israel and generations they used 40 years. When that didn't pan out they they started to look for other plausible excuses - I mean reasons. I met some of these guys personally, so don't think I haven't been around the block.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I'm right there with you, Bart. I was once upon a time a devout, born-again, rapture believing, mall witnessing, Jack Chick tract passing Christian. I read all of Lindsey's books, and many others who's names I've long forgotten. They're as bad as dowsers, diviners, psyhics, and mediums, in my opinion. Edited by: White Shogun

robcat

Guru
Lindsey has been writing books with the same false predictions and interpretations since the 1960s. How much money has he made off his books? Probably 100 million, easily. Why stop now? There are others too who have become extremly wealthy by milking the gullibility of Christians who want to believe but get fed Zionism and Apocalyptic fearmongering instead. The Christian Sucker Industry is huge.