God told Bush- Invade Iraq

Bart

Hall of Famer
So, God told George to" get the Israelis their security." Well isn't that just so special? God seems always to be concerned about His chosen ones.Too bad for us He didn't tell George to close our borders for our security.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/ 10_october/06/bush.shtmlhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/10_october/06/bush.shtm

Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ..." And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

Edited by: Bart

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Links not working, Bart. Was this from an interview or what? Any more details.

Down right scary.
smiley5.gif

When a grown man (and I'm not yet convinced that W. can be considered a grown man) says something like "God told me invade Iraq," there are only 2 possible explanations:
1. He is delusional
or
2. He is lying.

It's either one or the other. Personally, I think he is lying. In reality, it was the Jews that told Bush to invade Iraq, and he did it. Now they are telling him to invade Iran.

This is how jewish control works: Bush is currently getting some bad press, his approval rating is down, and he is under fire. The jews tell him to invade Iran, he follows their orders, and then the media treatment turns favorable, Bush is treated as a hero, etc.

Don't be surprised if -- sometime within the next 6 months -- moron Bush says that God has told him to invade Iran.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Southern Knight said:
Don't be surprised if -- sometime within the next 6 months -- moron Bush says that God has told him to invade Iran.

Scuse me fer a second fellas. I'm hearing from God again...wantsme.to invade...Iran...then...Syria...

eao2l3.jpg