Future All Star Goran Dragic

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This kid is the real deal. He can shoot the lights out, has amazing handles and can jump out of the building. He is only 6'3 but dunks as easily as if he was a half foot taller. He is just so fun to watch. I will go so far as to say that he will be an all star within a few years. Goran has Nash potential and he is way more athletic. He even blocks big mens shots. Had to start a thread for him. Here is a video of when he first worked out for the Suns after a 15 hour plane flight on little rest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8zFOBxEvdsEdited by: white lightning

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I remember hearing about this guy last year WL, but thanks for bringing him back up! Best of luck to him this year, he has a fun style to watch and he should be able to take over the reins once the great Steve Nash retires. It seems now Euros are the only way we will ever see white pgs in the NBA anymore.

celticdb15 said:
I remember hearing about this guy last year WL, but thanks for bringing him back up! Best of luck to him this year, he has a fun style to watch and he should be able to take over the reins once the great Steve Nash retires. It seems now Euros are the only way we will ever see white pgs in the NBA anymore.

well hey, great white European point guards and great white American power forwards is a start!

can't wait for the next Pistol Pete and the next Larry Bird! that will be awesome. The next Bill Walton and Sabonis will be awesome to see too! hopefully they come soon!