Frans Botha still going strong - and boxing goes from crooked to even more crooked

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Rebajlo
This user is on your Ignore List.

Handy things, ignore lists. I need one for real life too.

Why would I want to "resign" you from the forum? I like being entertained.

Anyway why would you have to resign? Just stop posting if you don't like the response you get from people. It's not like you are forced to keep posting because you are still a forum member.

And you are just getting the abuse back you heap on everyone else. Which on some level you enjoy so stop being so dramatic about it.

"I like being entertained."

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****ed up maybe, but I'm here to entertain you, I'm funny, I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

images

See, if you just do your job as an administrator and ban me or resign me then I won't be tempted to waste more time responding like I am now.

I'm not rude to "everyone else", just to fools and trolls and wiggers.

Actually, I don't think you're a real bad guy, Jaxvid, just kind of politically naive.

ww (banned)

Last edited:
I respect everyone on this site and its sad to see people arguing and disagreeing on a site like this. We all have different perspectives and come from different places but as long as we fit into the main narrative of the site we should enjoy posting here.

I think werewolf is a great poster and hopefully this situation blows over and he can return to his normal posting habits.

Rebajlo, has some ideas I don't agree with, like badmouthing Arabs and Persians, but I can still atleast respect him in the sense that it takes a special person to admit a pro-white, or pro-Caucasian bias in today's politically correct world.

Hopefully everyone chills out and calls it a day and nobody needs to get banned! :)