Florida Gators commitment list

sunshine

Mentor
I see all black players except two. A huge offensive lineman and a kicker. Wow don't overdo it Florida.What were the odds of a school like Florida and others similar programs that awhite tb,wr,and/or cb would beon the list? Nearly zero it seems.The trend of staying away from white players has gotten worse if that is humanly possible. Overall across the country I believe the trend has worsened. Even schools like BYU are searching out black skill position players. Everyday i wake up things seem worse and I am sick of it. There are no signs whatsoever that this trend will abate anytime soon or maybe our lifetime.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Same here. The local paper had a bunch of photos of all the "big" recruits. All black.

Oh wait a minute, maybe those were suspects from the local drug house shootout. Well no difference, they look the same.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good one Jaxvid, but oh how true, I wish I could find out about BYU's recruiting list to see how black they are. I know Ole Miss' is mostly black, but it couldn't get much worse than last year when there were 14 blacks and 2 whites on the initial list.
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

kevin

Guru
i think myer will be recruiting more white players when he takes over. he did a great job with utah. i thik they need to get rid of chris leak, he reminds me of quincy cater, i guy i couldn't stand to watch play.