Every Preseason Game to be Televised

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The NFL Network is televising 55 preseason games, or all of them except for the 11 being broadcast nationally by ABC, CBS, ESPN and Fox.

At least now we'll be able to see the many white college stars we follow with NFL talent play in a game or two
smiley4.gif
before they are summarily cut before the regular season begins.
smiley7.gif

Alpha Male

Mentor
I dont understand why these coaches won't play these white players during the regular season. I understand why they have trouble getting recruited due to myths and certain sterotypes about posisitons. But once they actually do make it beyond that point you'd think that thecoaches would just play the best players to win games. From the scotuing stats posted on this site alot of "skilled" position playes who are white have better on paper stats than blacks. Could it be that coaches do not want to upset the racial dynamics of these teams? Edited by: Alpha Male

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Ya think!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
We can't second guess the bias free, all knowing coaches in the NFL, now can we?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
When is the first game?I can't wait for some football.It
is my favorite time of year.I'm really anxious to see
the Titans,Colts,Rams,and the Jags play.

KD52171

Guru
First preseason game is in Tokyo:

Atlanta and Indy at 4 am in the morning central....

Now thats being devoted if you watch that.

August 8th is the Hall of Fame game:

Chicago and Miami in Canton at 700 pm central on ABC

KD52171

Guru
After that...

That weekend starts a full slate of pre season games.

Thurs Fri and Sat. 11th 12th 13th.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm just glad I'll get to see the start of the MPSA high school football season before I leave for Utah. I've got a friend who will be playing the first game of his Senior year the night before I leave, and I can't wait to kick the season off. I think I'm as sad about missing Mississippi high school football as I am about anything else that has to do with my move. At least I can still listen to the scoreboard show on Supertalk via internet! I hope to see some great Utah prep football when I get out there.