End of the Myth

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Well, I saw proof with my own eyes tonight, while watching the Dallas - Philadelphia game, that not all black men can dance.

McNabb's moonwalking touchdown celebration was pathetic. He looked like he couldn't decide if he wanted to imitate Michael Jackson or Michael Moore. His shuffling about was so embarrassing, even his own teammates were trying to get him to stop!
smiley36.gif

Oh yeah, and let's not forget - two back to back games where a McNabb INT cost his team the game. Ouch!

Like I said, End of the Myth.

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
McNabb's moonwalking touchdown celebration was pathetic...His shuffling about was so embarrassing, even his own teammates were trying to get him to stop!
smiley36.gif

For the love of Pete, why do they have to make such childish displays every flubbin time they make a play? He looked like a retard, for cryin out loud. And then he loses the game with a pass thrown directly toa Dallas defender who takes it in for a score!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
How many qb's in the NFL ever celebrate with a dance anyway.I can't remember Brett Favre,Peyton Manning or Tom Brady trying to get their swerve on.It must be a black thing.So why can't he dance?Ha.ha.It was hilarious.One of the few moments that made the game worth watching.
smiley36.gif

A funny well timed touchdown dance is part of the rituals of football.

----> Just try not to make an ass of yourself! <----

speedster

Mentor
You notice how McNabb wasn't too hurt to do his dance after scoring his touchdown,but when he threw the pick that cost the Iggles the game he went down lame as he was trying to make the heroic game-saving tackle.Once again Donavan will do something during a game that shows he's not a bad QB but then he will also do something to show he's just a bit over-rated as well.I hate to agree with Owens but I have always questioned McNabb's accuracy.

Kaptain

Master
I also noticed some booing when mcnabb took the field and cheering when Mike Michman took the field! Mike look pretty good in the one series of plays that he was given. He has a better arm than mcnabb and at this point can run better too. I doubt mcnabb will give up his starting job and have surgery, but it was pretty obvious that he should. Especially if he is going to act like he is seriously hurt after every awful play.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, lets have sympathy for the poor guy. I mean, he's playing hurt, time to pull out the tears. It's not as if Brett Favre ever played a game hurt, or Johnny Unitas for that matter! McDrab was doing a nice acting job after that INT, I thought it was sad and funny at the same time.

BTW, speaking of the dance McDrab did, did you see his black lineman who was jumping and dancing as well in the end zone? He looked more like a monkey trying to climb a wall than a dancer! You could see him in the background every time they showed the reply of McDrab's TD. Like the 3 Stooges would say, what a maroon!
smiley36.gif

REDNOSE

Guru
In all honesty, I have nothing against McNabb. I agree with everyone about him being overrated and the media's bias towards him, but I think he is an above average quarterback. I didn't get a chance to see him Moday night so I can't commenton his acting skills. But as a player, I feel that he gives the game his all and puts the team before himself, something many players in this age fail to do.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I like him better than say, Michael Vick, Terrell Owens, Keyshawn Johnson, Ricky Williams, or Randy Moss. I still don't like the way he does some things though. One thing that ticks me off to no end is how he wears his 4 point chinstrap with only 2 points hooked. I am almost positive it is a rules violation, but neither he nor the numerous other blacks that do it are penalized. I have seen collegiate players get flagged for it several times, and I'm certain I have seen it in the NFL as well. If you are going to only buckle 2 of the 4 straps, just use a 2 point strap, its as simple as that! Don't leave it unhooked and flopping around all the time. It looks tacky, plus I think it is an equipment violation.

REDNOSE

Guru
Very good point Reb-

I believe it is just a way of standing out in the crowd and being different. Like I said earlier, I really do not dislike McNabb, but one remedy that will solve his equipment problem is a crushing blow underneath his chin by Urlacher. After a few stitches he may feel the need to use his helmet at it's full potential!

G

speedster said:
You notice how McNabb wasn't too hurt to do his
dance after scoring his touchdown,but when he threw the pick that cost
the Iggles the game he went down lame as he was trying to make the
heroic game-saving tackle.Once again Donavan will do something during a
game that shows he's not a bad QB but then he will also do something to
show he's just a bit over-rated as well.I hate to agree with Owens but
I have always questioned McNabb's accuracy.

I have noticed that almost every time a black player drops a pass,
punt, fumbles or throws an interception, there is an "injury" that
follows. Most pop up after disrupting the game and jog off to the
sidelines only to enter the game in the insuing series. How many
white players lay out on the field compared to the blacks?
I bet the numbers are low compared to the black man.