Demonic Possession?

Flint

Mentor
If you were to transport someone to this day from 60 years ago the only way they could understand the world today is to assume that the devil has taken over and people are possessed.

There would be no other way to understand an america where virtually everything that was considered a sin is now not only normalized but celebrated.

icsept

Master
I’ve always been a skeptic. However, a year or so ago, a female friend of mine had a bad trip on meth and/or PCP. She never came down and was uncontrollable for several days with behavior I could only describe as demon possessed. She was involuntarily committed to the nut house. After that shocking experience, I began researching the relationship between schizophrenia and demon possession. I also listened to testimony of professional Catholic Church exorcists. I am of the strong opinion that demonic possession does exist, and the use of certain drugs is an invitation to possession. The demon(s) will influence the host to attack everyone they love.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
No doubt that it exists. It even happened back to the Biblical Days! We are in a Spiritual War against Principalities that we cannot see!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
And frankly, the biggest reason I see in favor of it’s existing is that it’s to the demons’ advantage for us not to believe in it.

I thought this article made sense as the author (a well regarded doctor) made a good case that possession is rare, but possible.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Interesting article I saw linked on the internet. I’ve always been open to the possibility of demonic possession being real, but regardless of your stance it’s an interesting read.
Uh, demon possession has been around for a long time. Jesus drove out demons from possessed people in The Bible. Luke 8:26. When I see all the wickedness, lying, murdering, homosexuality, transgenderism, etc., I have to remember the battle is not against people. It's against Satan and his demons. I don't know what else you need to see to know that there are plenty of demon possessed people around.
"You believe that there is ONE GOD. You do well. Even the DEMONS believe-and TREMBLE! James 2:19.
Yes, demonic possession exists.

jphoss

Mentor
Fr. Chad Ripperger is an exorcist and has very interesting videos on youtube

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Fr. Chad Ripperger is an exorcist and has very interesting videos on youtube
I have heard the name. Also read an interesting book by Malachi Martin. Former Jesuit priest who also performed a few exorcisms

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I think this is the perfect file for the tranny crowd shamelessly attacking a woman who disagrees with them. Yes, they are demon possessed and they are being defended by the school admins. Sick...:

Does SFSU EVER want anymore visitors to their campus? With that kind of treatment, what kind of loose in the head person would ever show up to make a speech, or anything else?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Demon-possessed people are at war with God, and often function at very high levels in our society. Contrary to the lunacy we see from scummy leftists and all their screaming and cursing, I would say most world leaders and string-pullers are demon-possessed or at least controlled to some degree by evil spirits. Here's a fine read not directly about that but rather "why" we are where we are:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Excellent article my friend. Thanks. I'm gonna share it. This is without a doubt a Spiritual Battle.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Demon-possessed people are at war with God, and often function at very high levels in our society. Contrary to the lunacy we see from scummy leftists and all their screaming and cursing, I would say most world leaders and string-pullers are demon-possessed or at least controlled to some degree by evil spirits. Here's a fine read not directly about that but rather "why" we are where we are:
Yes, excellent article indeed. Appropriate for the times. Here's an accurate Bible verse that seems appropriate for these days as well. Further confirming the Satan is real and many are under his control.
"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs, and wonders, and every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be SAVED. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe in the lie. and so that all will be condemned who have not believed in the truth but have delighted in wickedness." II Thessalonians 2:9-12.
But the next verses of which I won't write are the hope we have and how ought to thank God everyday that he chose us and are SAVED by the work of the spirit and belief in the TRUTH. II THESS 2: 13.
If any here, and there are a few self professing atheists, don't know the Lord Jesus, I urge to seek the truth of The only true KING. JESUS.
As the article said above quoted someone, if there was no God, there would be no atheists. Think about that?