Dean Haynes

backrow

Hall of Famer
i dunno about that one bud.

578537.jpg

whiteCB

Master
whitepower, I know you have good intentions with a post like this but this guy doesn't even come close to passing the "eye test". he looks like the skinny little brother of Jason Taylor. Dean Haynes will NEVER be confused with being a "white RB".

This guy is 100% not totally white!! The picture above is all the proof one needs. First of all look at his hair texture. That hair is not free flowing brown hair as someone of European descent would have but rather that type of tight knitted rough hair someone of African descent would have. Next look at the picture of the guy from the shoulder pads down. His arm looks like a black person's arm! Edited by: whiteCB

White Power

Mentor
I have family members with his complexion and we are all 100% white with no outside racial mixture. Unless you prove other wise I think he is someone I am going to root for. Click on his NC State picture then tell me he does not look alot like Daniel Lasco. By the way my family came from Europe, and European blood can be all different shades and colors. I am just saying don't judge a book by the cover.

backrow

Hall of Famer
i tan dark and live in Spain, never have i ever seen anyone of quite that deep brown outisde of the crazy lady from the pool by my office and she spends some serious time working on her tan
smiley2.gif

i'd say mixed, unfortunately.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
The side profile picture backrow posted looked like it was theoretically possible for him to be white- and simply a tanning diehard. His face looked like it could be of a white person, but when clicking on the profile WP posted, he is definitely part black and possibly even 75%.

I think Tyler Gaffney is white- he compares himself to Toby and simply looks like a white who tans well. I don't know, maybe he has some Moorish admixture or Amero-Indian, middle eastern etc., but Gaffney will be looked at as a white RB IMO.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Most likely Gaffney is half mexican or has some Mexican ancestry. When I lived out in Colorado a lot of "white"people had some Mexican heritage, considering Gaffney's hometown is San Diego that leads me to believe that. Haynes looks mixed to me, best of luck to him, I'm sure he'll be given every opportunity to play at NC State.