Dalton Krysa - MWSU - NCAA Div. II

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Just thought I'd put a plug in for a local kid from here in Missouri. Dalton Krysa was a 3-year starter on the local High School team, and broke every rushing record for the team, amassing over 6,000 yards during his HS career.Here is his highlight video, courtesy of the ESPN folks. He's not a juking-type runner, by any means, just a straight-ahead, lower-the-shoulder bruiser with big speed.

He was recruited by the usual number of Division 1 schools that most white backs get recruited by, NONE. He's now at Division II Missouri Western State University, where I hope he does well.

Here's a snippet from his profile that Ilinked:

High School: Played for Fort Osage High School"¦three time First-Team All-State performer...three time First Team All-Conference...three time First Team All-Area...two time First Team All-Metro...two time Simone Award Finalist...was in Sports Illustrated Faces in the Crowd in 2006...rushed for 6,349 yards in his career...81 career touchdowns...34 receptions for 312 yards...23 kickoff returns for 597 yards and one touchdown...averaged 6.71 yards per carry..member of the National Honor Society.

Like I've told many folks around here that are oblivious to the caste system, with these stats and his measurables, not to mention his academics, if he were BLACK, he would have been highly sought after by the D1 schools and had a dump-truck full of offers. I'll bet that not one person outside of Missouri has ever even heard of this kid, despite all of his awards. Such is the POWER of the caste system!!

Edited by: FootballDad