Cruiserweight Champs

Bunnyman

Guru
The cruiserweight division (200 lbs) now has two white champs - Enzo Maccarenelli holds the WBO belt and Krzysztof Wlodarczyk holds the IBF belt. Whites have 15 of the 20 belts from middleweight to heavyweight. Soon we will have all the belts from 160 to heavyweight.

jcolec02

Mentor
thats really good news...blacks HAD held all 4 belts just a few months ago...cruiserweight was the only upper weight class that blacks dominated...now we have broken that barrier too.

Iron

Guru
the best cruiser in the world according to the rankings O'neil Bell, is only champ because of the outright robbery of Canadian box puncher Dale Brown in their match for the IBF title.really all frour titles should be in White hands.

White_Savage

Mentor
EVERYONE who saw the Bell/Brown fight, and I mean even the Caste announcers, was shocked that Bell got the nod.

What's Dale Brown been doing lately?

moose

Guru
there is also a tough ko puncher from russia named vadim tokarev, reminds me of rock marciano, I watched his fight with cora and was impressed with vadim, too bad he is 35 in february

Hockaday

Guru
Why do all these good fighters dilly dally over in Europe till they're past their prime, then make a move to the US? They wait till it's now or never, and we never know how good they could have been.

Like that big Russian basketball player, I forget his name. He played center for Portland for a few years, didn't come over till he was in his thirties and his knees were gone. He couldn't run or jump much any more, but still had a fine career on his skills alone.Edited by: Hockaday

Hockaday

Guru
Thanks, PitBull. I knew it was Arvsomething Sabsomething.
I think the Wall was still up during his prime.