Colts-Seahawks

Bart

Hall of Famer
Are the Colts facing loss #2? Seattle needs to win for home field advantage and may be pumped. They don't lose very often at home and are firing on all cylinders. Of course their running game is great and Hasselbeck is coming into his own. Manning got banged around pretty good last week and the Coltsdiscovered they are not unbeatable.

Will the weak West reveal the Hawks as Seachickens again? Will Joe J. be featured and have a good game? Both teams can play D and put lots of points on the board. Now that the pressure is off the Colts will they play better or suffer a letdown? I think Seattle wins this one.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Marvin Harrison has a broken bone in his right hand and may not play. The Colts are probably going to rest their starters for a good portionof the game anyway, which means Brandon Stokley may start for Harrison and playmost or all of thegame. Turnthe clock all the way back to 2004!

Spooge

Guru
Well with Stokley and Dallas playing,getting passes thrown
their way that spells good things for the Colts. The Walrus
will probably not use J.J as he should and the Colts will exploit the
Seahawks for what they are. A good (not great) team in a
weak division. I say the Colts win this one.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I think the Seahawks will win.

I think the Colts are more demoralized by the loss to San Diego than they display.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts now do *not* even make it to the Super Bowl. New favorite?

New England Patriots.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Renaissance Man said:
The Walrus will probably not use J.J as he should and the Colts will exploit the Seahawks for what they are.

After Joe J. had an 8 catch 2 TD and 137 yard game he's caught only 7 passes in the 3 games since. White players can't afford to drop a pass or fumble, they are penalized immediately. And when they do have big games... they are demoted anyway.

Spooge

Guru
Exactly. Look for Heap not to see the ball again for the rest of the season after his performance against Green Bay.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I predict the Colts will bounce back and win, but it won't be easy. I thought this and the San Diego games would be the hardest for them to win. I was right about last week, but I think they may be out to prove something to themselves this week. I hope Stokley and Clark both have a big week! I also hope Joe has a good game.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Renaissance Man said:
Exactly.  Look for Heap not to  see the ball again for the rest of the season after his performance against Green Bay.

he is the only reliable target for Boller, he doesnt have any choice...

or does he
smiley11.gif

Spooge

Guru
Well after the death of Dungy's son, the Colts may " win one for the
Gipper" or sink into oblivian. It dosn't bode well for the team
and may spell a bad omen.