CLASSIC Case of "ref favoritism" for OKC tonight!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
First off, I can look at the OKC and Denver rosters and admit that OKC has more talent, and I've honestly never bought into the "hype" surrounding Nene and Kenyon Martin, but Denver got hosed tonight..

I didn't see Martin touch the ball last that went out of bounds.. it looked like it simply bounced off of Ibaka's lower leg.

What Durant did at the end sure looked like a backcourt-violation to me, and one ref did call it.. but was OVERRULED by another ref! That was a crucial call, as the difference in the game was only one point then.

Since OKC retained the ball/possession, Durant made a two-pointer to put OKC up by 3, and that was the game.. game over.

As has been said before, that Iverson and D-Wade got favoritism, now it's "D-Rose" and "Duran-tula"
smiley36.gif
.. Remember, White ballers "need to bulk-up," but, for some reason, Durant is a physical masterpiece! I'm not afraid to say that I had more muscle than him when I was 12.. my dad put me to work in the hot sun and I'm glad he did! I helped my uncles lay tile walls (and dig the footings) -- and me, my brother and my cousin would dig out giant weeds from overgrown properties for a modest payday. At first, I got tired really quickly but I built up my endurance. And, being around alpha-males my whole life motivated me to be my best.

I don't know why the PTB thinks Durant will emasculate White Men, I just don't. I can say that OKC is "better" than Denver, but that certainly doesn't justify the fishy business of the refs in Game 5.. which gave the series victory to OKC, prematurely.

Another thing, OKC wasn't hitting their 3s, but they got significantly more free-throws than Denver. Funny, huh, how that works?

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
NBA black superstars get awarded more free-throws than they should, even a white superstar like Dirk isn't given nearly as many free-bees.

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
That's because white stars usually make their free throws, blacks don't. That's why they get to shoot more often.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
That offensive foul on Dirk shortly ago that Camby supposedly drew was a very questionable call. Camby slid under Dirk after Dirk had already left his feet for the layup and Camby still wasn't really in position, ala Dirk's shoulder was the only part of his body that bumped the tilted Camby's shoulder.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
Dallas is our best hope! I remember in game 2 for the last few minutes of the first half they put out a 4 1/2 white squad (depends if you consider Kidd or not)!

j41181

Master
Walnut237 said:
Dallas is our best hope! I remember in game 2 for the last few minutes of the first half they put out a 4 1/2 white squad (depends if you consider Kidd or not)!
With Orlando eliminated, Dallas IS the best and only hope. Lakers have been a good alternative (Pau Gasol obviously) for the past 3 years, but now is the time for Dallas to shine, especially after getting robbed in 2006.

LAL-DAL series will be a good one, 3 future white HOFers (Gasol, Nowitzki, Stojakovic), several whites on both teams...

Walton, Blake, Gasol

Nowitzki, Barea, Cardinal, Stojakovic, Kidd (white-looking mulatto)