Chris Kaman is emerging

referendum

Mentor
I don't know what is going on with him, but Chris Kaman is emerging as a dominant force for LA's other team, averaging 18 points and 13.5 boards a game so far.

He's finally becoming the focal point of their Offense with Brand, Maggette, Cassell, Mobley, Livingston and other blacks missing significant amounts of time. It just proves that NBA Centers haven't become less dominant, its the Guards and Forwards that have just become more selfish.

Angelcynn

Guru
Chris Kaman is one of the least likely players that I thought would have improved to the level he is at right now. He has an average of 14.1 rebounds per game which is the 3rd highest in the NBA! From someone who is known as the 'caveman'. I think his hair cut might have done the job
smiley36.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
He had 22 points and 22 rebounds in a game last night. Too bad he's white and stuck playing on the west coast. He's already a all-star center in my opinion and if not for the above mentioned factors he would be recognized as so.

white tornado

Mentor
Kaman is the man I agree entireley with reclaimsocal There still are many great bigmen just that all the black gunners who play guard can't make a simple entry pass even if the wanted to.

G

He said he sucked last year and wanted to get better, so he lost 20 pounds and played in the NBA summer league.

Coach Dunleavy calls him "white Duncan".

The Clippers are becoming a fairly white friendly team. Kaman has been a beast all year, and tonight great shooting "journeyman" Richie Frahm is starting, and Dan Dickau and former Michigan State star Paul Davis are beginning to get solid minutes off the bench.

G

While it's great that Chris is reaching his potential, to maintain credibility it has to be acknowledged that the Clippers are much better off with Brand and Cassell taking his shots away. The Clippers are winners when all of their black players are healthy. With Kaman only, they're losers.

nevada said:
While it's great that Chris is reaching his potential, to maintain credibility it has to be acknowledged that the Clippers are much better off with Brand and Cassell taking his shots away. The Clippers are winners when all of their black players are healthy. With Kaman only, they're losers.

The Clippers are winners? Are you really that dumb or just some loser who has nothing better to do then troll here at CF? The Clippers have been losers for decades with their Black majority teams. Implying that Kaman is a reason for this is pretty stupid. If it wasn't for him the team would probably be lucky to have won a game this season.

Alpha Male

Mentor
Nevada is a troll who spews subtle propaganda every now and then; although sometimes he'll praise a deserving white athlete or speak out against the caste system.

G

LOL. I can always count on the people here for a good laugh. I never said that Chris Kaman causes the Clippers to lose.

What I said is that the Clippers win when Chris is playing along with Brand and Cassell and Livingston. And when those guys are healthy they will take shots away from Chris. Chris Kaman himself wants this to happen so the Clippers can start winning again.

reclaimsocal has no idea what he is talking about. He wants the Clippers to go back to being regular losers season after season so Kaman can have all the shots, Kaman would rather score less and go to the playoffs instead.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Posted: 19 December 2007 at 10:20am | IP Logged
nevada said:

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
nevada said:
I never said that Chris Kaman causes the Clippers to lose.

???

Bart

Hall of Famer
Blacks have no problem being selfish ball hogs. It's always the whites who aresupposed to screen, set picks, pass up shots, and make the brothers look good for the betterment of the team.

nevada said:
reclaimsocal has no idea what he is talking about. He wants the Clippers to go back to being regular losers season after season so Kaman can have all the shots, Kaman would rather score less and go to the playoffs instead.

You are a joke dude. The Clippers don't have to go back to being losers, they are losers, year after year after year. You are the one that claimed otherwise because of their "black stars". My point is that they suck whether they start Whites or blacks. I'd rather they lose with Kaman then with Brand and Cassell. Not really sure why you are on this site if you believe otherwise, unless you just want to troll.

nevada said:

Either you don't know sh*t about basketball, or you do know basketball and are just trying to be a prick. The only time good individual stats will hurt a team is when a guard takes too many shots, see Iverson, Kobe, and ESPECIALLY Cassel,etc. These types of players dominate the basketball, dribbling until they fire up a shot, causing their teammates to be statues and the offense to have no rhythm. Plus, guards that take all the shots tend to be poor FG percentage shooters. The only way getting a big man touches can hurt your team is if the player shoots a low percentage or he has too many turnovers. Neither is the case for Kaman. He's shooting solidly from the field,and that productiveness demands double teams which will only free up the team's shooters, allowing them to shoot a better percentage. Your acting like an idiot, whether that's by nature or just to be a pain I'm not sure.

Also, I heard a lovely comment today from brainiac analyst Skip Bayless saying it was an embarrassment that the Knick's David Lee, the "ultimate overachiever" owned the Cavaliers. This guy has no idea that David Lee is one of the league's most athletic big men, and probably on of the top 5 best rebounders. Some analyst.

Riggins44

Master
I wonder what that guy means when he says David Lee is an overachiever. Lee is an excellent athlete and has great basketball instincts. He is extremely efficient on the court and rarely makes mistakes. Simply put, when he gets minutes, he produces, simple as that. Of course we all know that his career will go nowhere as long as he has to play for the hapless, racist Isiah Thomas. Hopefully David will escape from New York before too long.

patriot

Guru
kaman had 24 points and 19 rebounds and 5 assist today against dallas. he has had 20 double-doubles in 26 games.

guest301

Hall of Famer
patriot said:
kaman had 24 points and 19 rebounds and 5 assist today against dallas. he has had 20 double-doubles in 26 games.

I saw that game and he played phenominal in a losing effort to the Mavs. Dirk got another 30 last night as well.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Another 20 points, 10 rebounds and 6 blocks for Chris Kaman last night. Anybody smart enough to put this guy on his fantasy team is really reaping the awards now. I never play fnatasy becasue it ruins the way I watch and enjoy sports but I did tell my best friend three years ago to take AK47 in his fantasy draft and he took me up on it and he won the the whole league he was in. Kaman is for real and I fully expect
smiley25.gif
him to be in the all-star game.

Angelcynn

Guru
As we know Chris Kaman is having a great year so far with the horrible Clippers and is currently 3rd in the NBA for rebounds (12.9 average). However on Fox sports top 3 rebounders he has been replaced by Tyson Chandler who averages 12.1 rebounds per game??? This confuses me, surely he hasn't been left out for being white?

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
He's been hurt. There are different rules on how many games you need to play to qualify for the leaders in a statistical category, so that's my guess on what is going on.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins