21.jpg

26q.jpg

8q.jpg

9q.jpg

14q.jpg

12q.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
How much do we owe you?Ha.ha.ha.Thanks Jaxvid.Those were some really good pics.I was better than a full bucket of candy when I was a kid.lol.None of them looked like witches either.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Ah, but remember, they're just a bunch of black athlete nut huggers just one step above dancing around a shiny pole.
smiley2.gif

foreverfree

Mentor
White Shogun said:
Ah, but remember, they're just a bunch of black athlete nut huggers just one step above dancing around a shiny pole.
smiley2.gif

And the third one up from the bottom looks semiAsian.

John

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Cheerleaders are there for the crowd not the athletes and the crowd is overwhelmingly white males.

Cheerleading has a long history in American sports especially football. I know a lot of parents that devote as much time to their daughters cheerleading as to their sons football. It's a great way for the girls to get involved in an activity they enjoy. Girls as a rule have little desire to play sports but love to dance.

The whole cheerleading thing has grown and expanded into national competitions and includes intricate programs and complicated physical routines.

I'm sure everone agrees that there is nothing wrong with looking at a pretty girl. Yes some of those "girls" grow up to be less then ideal women but that is another sign of the problems of our society.

Look at the pictures of the beautiful women above and see where we as a race have failed the most, to protect our most valuable assest--our unmatchingly gorgeous women, and the genetic endowment they carry for us and our people.

G

foreverfree said:
And the third one up from the bottom looks semiAsian.

You wouldn't exactly kick her out of bed though would you
smiley2.gif
?

BTW : Where did you get the photos?Edited by: WhiteRB

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Pictures are form the Sports Illustrated website