Chadron State/Danny Woodhead on TV!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Danny Woodhead and company will be on TV tomorrow night! Consider this your reminder, so don't blame me if you miss it.
smiley36.gif
Chadron State is currently ranked #1 in the Southwest region and #3 in the country in D-II, behind Grand Valley State and North Alabama (soon to be defeated by my alma mater, Delta State #5).

CSTV will show Chadron State at Nebraska-Kearney at 7PM Central tomorrow night. You can also watch it on Nebraska Education Television-Channel 2 and on the Altitude Sports and Entertainment Network. You can also watch it online at:

http://www.cstv.com/ncaa/divii/

This may be your only chance to watch Danny Woodhead, the best RB in college football history. Don't miss it!</font>

Bronk

Mentor
Well, I have a freshman game to go to but I'll catch as much of that as I can.

I really should dislike Mr. Woodhead. Last year he ran all over my West Texas State Buffaloes in the playoffs: 252 yards rushing and four touchdowns. Sheesh!

backrow

Hall of Famer
what time is the game? and yes, i will still blame you if i miss it
smiley17.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
backrow, the game is at 7PM Central time, just like the above post says. I think its time for a special CF fund to buy backrow some glasses or attention with, because he's either losing his vision or is too poor to pay attention.
smiley36.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
backrow, the game is at 7PM Central time, just like the above post says. I think its time for a special CF fund to buy backrow some glasses or attention with, because he's either losing his vision or is too poor to pay attention.
smiley36.gif

i blame skimming
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
No problem backrow, just having a little fun!
smiley36.gif
I am looking forward to watching Danny play on TV and having my girlfriend with me. She is flying out to visit with me today and I am really excited about it!

lumsdenpower

Mentor
Big article on Woodhead in SI..
They talk about his forty : 4.43 and some people think he is more fast now, Don Beebee talk about the fact he can play in the NFL and that he has caught the eyes on the NFL SCOUT
That's good news to Danny to have some recognision in a good magasine!