CF Grady Sizemore

whiteCB

Master
Can you say 5 tool player because this kid has it all. Her runs like Podsednik and plays D like Edmonds(one he'll hit like Jim too). Everyone considers him the fastest guy in the team(yes even though we got black Coco Crisp people still acknowledge him as faster). He also plays CF ahead of the black guys on the Indians. It's unfortunate that he barely had enough at bats last year to qualify last year as a rookie even though he rarely played because he would without a doubt win ROY this season. He's currently hitting .290 and has been the best postion player on the team this year. He's so athletic he was an option QB in high school and Washington and Washington St. offered him scholarships to play football for them but the Expos drafted him early and he went for the quick money by signing with them. We got Sizemore through the Bartolo Colon trade in 2002 along with soon to be superstar pitcher Cliff Lee. Oh yeah Grady's only 22 years old.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
The Indians have an impressive team and I thought they had one of the greater pitching staffs in the league. What the hell happened to Kevin Millwood? The first series with the White Sox he was lights out. I don't get to watch Grady every game but what I seen of him I think he will develop in a solid 4 tool player.

How do you feel about Casey Blake and Aaron Boone?

whiteCB

Master
Blake and Boone are two of the biggest stiffs ever. Trust me they are not a long term solution just merely for this season. I actually like Blake power number wise but Boone is better on D. The Indians need a power hitting 3rd baseman(Troy Glaus)in the worst way.

JoeV

Guru
My buddy said he saw on a local news report that G-Size's parents were
interviewed and his dad was black. I have been looking all over the
Internet to find more information about this, but to no avail. My buddy
could be just yanking my chain, but I do not know yet.

whiteCB

Master
Yes, I just read over the weekend in the Plain Dealer that his father is black and his mother is white. Though he looks so damn white his dad's got to be very light brown or something like that.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe his parents divorced and his mother remarried a black man. He sure doesn't look like he has a black daddy!

XHltpZq7.jpg

grady.jpg

grady-sizemore.jpg

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sizemore is on the cover of last week's Sports Illustrated, and anyone who knows how the Caste System media works should have been able to figure out right away from reading the article that Sizemore is "black," if they hadn't known already. The article really lathers it on, making Sizemore appear to be the greatest player and person in baseball history, before casually dropping the all-important line: "As someone who turned down the chance to play quarterback at the University of Washington, as well as someone who said he hopes he can inspire other black athletes to play baseball (Sizemore's father, Grady is African-American and his mother, Donna, is white), Sizemore is a timely role model for baseball."

From the pictures in the SI article, like the pictures in the above post, Sizemore doesn't look anything other than white to me, yet he is regarded and treated as a full-blooded Negro by the media. Absurd. I wonder if Sizemore actually regards himself as "black." The line about "inspiring other black athletes" was probably spoon-fed to him by the SI reporter, in which case how else could he answer it without getting in trouble?

nhl411

Guru
yah me and my dad laughed at the aburdity of that article don....at MOST grady is a quarter black..his dad must have a ton of white in him to produce a kid that white

sunshine

Mentor
Sizemore in my book is part black-case closed with me-and Don hit the nail on the head it is the real reason Verducci went on and on about him. Verducci has a history of overpraising black/latinos and basically ignoring the notion that whites can be athletic. Not one of my favorite SI writers.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Maybe his parents divorced and his mother remarried a black man. He sure doesn't look like he has a black daddy!

XHltpZq7.jpg

grady.jpg

grady-sizemore jpg
He might not even be a quarter black I would say 1/8th black at best, to call him black is a real stretch....
smiley5.gif
Edited by: white is right

PitBull

Guru
The Caste media classifies this man as "black":

2007-05-16_011106_hrJfyUlW.jpg

The Caste media classifies this man as "hispanic":

2007-05-16_012012_2770_big.jpg

The Arizona Department of Corrections classifies this man as "white":
2007-05-16_011541_040230.jpg

Welcome to the New America.

sunshine

Mentor
I have a rule of thumb on this issue. The media says he is part black--1/8th or what have you. That seals the deal. Listen the media will attribute all athletic ability to the black part of the athlete hence for caste purposes it does us ZERO good to keep hedging on this. He is "black" ie like Jason Kidd etc. and trying to fit him into the white model is a useless exercise. That is my stand on this issue.
A more complicated case is Gonzo the new Indy wr. Unfortuntely in his case the perception via the media of him as a mixed Hispanic bumps up against the reality of his whiteness.

white is right

Hall of Famer
PitBull said:
The Caste media classifies this man as "black":

2007-05-16_011106_hrJfyUlW.jpg

The Caste media classifies this man as "hispanic":

2007-05-16_012012_2770_big.jpg

The Arizona Department of Corrections classifies this man as "white":
2007-05-16_011541_040230.jpg

Welcome to the New America.
Is there a story about the last guy? Also how was he caught for his crime as the police could be searching forever for a white perp...
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

PitBull

Guru
Is there a story about the last guy? Also how was he caught for his crime as
the police could be searching forever for a white perp...

No. When these guys get caught, the police dept. has to fill out a
description. Lots and lots of hispanics are classified as whites. This distorts
the crime stats for whites quite a bit.

If you ever get the opportunity, look at a most wanted or sex offender site
and match the race to the name and picture. You'll get the real story.