CF Fantasy Football

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Caste Football will be starting up one new league for 2006 if the interest is there. It will be a Dynasty IDP league. 36 man roster, starters are 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 kicker, 2-3 defensive linemen, 2-3 linebackers, and 2-3 defensive backs. There will also be one flex starter on offense at either RB, WR or TE. You keep all your players until they are waived or traded. There's a rookie draft each year after the NFL draft. It'll be a 16 team league, 4 division of 4 teams. If need be we can go with 12 teams. If you like fantasy football I can almost guarantee you'll love this format.

The on-line draft will be in June or July and take 2-3 weeks. If you're interested let me know quickly because it's time to start working on setting it up. I would hope with 345 registered users that we can fill up a new fantasy football league. A fantasy sports arm is helpful to the growth of Caste Football. If interested respond in this thread or pm or email me. ThanksEdited by: Don Wassall

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kaptain Poop is interested in joining. I'm in, that makes 2 team owners out of 16 needed. C'mon Caste Football supporters, let's see the same kind of interest and unity we show when a troll invades the board and start getting this league filled up!