Caste Football Mock Draft Pick #14

Who will the Bears select with the 14th pick?

• Andre’ Woodson QB Kentucky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chad Henne QB Michigan

• Jonathan Stewart RB Oregon

• Rashard Mendenhall RB Illinois

• Felix Jones RB Arkansas

• Ryan Clady OT Boise State

• Sam Baker OT USC

• Malcolm Kelly WR Oklahoma

• Kenny Phillips S Miami

• Other (Please List in post below)

• Total voters
Bears are on the clock...

Caste Football Mock 2008 (version 1)

1. Miami Dolphins - Glenn Dorsey DT LSU

2. St. Louis Rams - Jake Long OT Michigan

3. Oakland Raiders - Darren McFadden RB Arkansas

4. Atlanta Falcons - Matt Ryan QB Boston College

5. Kansas City - Sedrick Ellis DT USC

6. New York Jets - Chris Long DE Virginia

7. New England Patriots - Dan Connor LB Penn State

8. Baltimore Ravens - Brian Brohm QB Louisville

9. Cincinnati Bengals - Vernon Gholston DE Ohio State

10. New Orleans Saints - Keith Rivers LB USC

11. Buffalo Bills - DeSean Jackson WR California-Berkeley

12. Denver Broncos - Derrick Harvey DE Florida

13. Carolina Panthers - Joe Flacco QB Delaware

jared

Mentor
How about safety? Archuleta may not last long in Chicago either, Mike Brown is old. Their defense (though injury riddled) was definitely a disappointment last year.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Well I am hoping it is Clady. I envision he will definitely be available when we draft, unless Slick Angelo pulls off another one of his two for one deals dropping us down in the round for another pick. Angelo is kind of greedy like that, always wanting to try to pull off the big coup. Our offensive line is horrible and it really doesn't matter who we have in the backfield or under center as long as the defensive line is always across the line of scrimmage before the offense. My greatest fear though is that they will go the route that some have predicted and try to go for Andre Woodson.
smiley11.gif
I love how most of the mock drafts are saying he isn't ready to play, but has the most potential. *gag* Translation: "He is a big dummy, and your typical black quarterback who doesn't have it upstairs and tries to make plays sheerly on his athleticism. If he ever manages to grow a a brain and learn to play QB, he might just turn out to be decent in the NFL." No way should we take Henne unless he falls to the second round. Heck I don't see alot of difference between him and Flacco, I would be happy if the Bears were going QB in rnd 2, if they took either one. No way we can take another RB in rnd 1 either or you can as good as guarantee that Cedric Benson is going to turn into even more of a lockerroom cancer than he already is. I am just hoping that some sucker like Baltimore, Atlanta or Carolina decide that Woodsons upside is too much to pass up. If it came down to Brohm or Clady, It would be a tough decision for me, but I would prolly have to go with the OL and give Grossman and Orton another year to try to win me over. Edited by: Bear Backer