Caste Football members

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I just wanted to share some thoughts with you all about this site and its members.

I have been on the 'net since about 1996. I've been on so many forums and message boards that I have lost track. They have covered every topic under the sun; race, religion, politics, sports, nutrition, exercise, finances, you name it.

On not one of those boards have I ever mingled with a group as intelligent and civilized as those here. Every disagreement I have seen on this board has been started by a troll. Every one else is able to agree to disagree, despite often divergent points of view on what are often volatile topics. The posts are well reasoned and thought out, civil in tone, and display warmth and a sense of humor. Idiocy and child-like name calling and behavior seem to be non-existent or checked at the door, again, except for the occasional troll.

As for those aforementioned trolls, I have noticed that the trail they leave behind is one of poor argument, poor grammar, and quickly divert from debate to ad hominem attacks and insults.

Browsing the posts here and reading the thoughts and views of other members is one of the best parts of my day. Thanks to all for your participation, and thanks to Don for having us all.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
WS, I could not agree more. The tone of uncivility on other boards is horrendous. It is all about one person attacking another using the most vile comments they can type. It seems to me, that the whole idea on many other boards is to be as insulting and outrageous as possible.

I have never seen another forum as polite and civil as this one. Many Thanks to Don for creating and keeping it that way but also to all of the other posters who behave in a manner that is expected of people in a public place.

As a sidenote, why are white nationalist forums so "savage"? Isn't civil behavior one of the tenets of European culture? If that's true then why is that not a hallmark of those discussion places?

JD074

Master
I'll third that. This is an enjoyable, interesting, polite, and laid back forum. Cheers!
smiley20.gif

JoeV

Guru
Yeah I like this forum because it celebrates the white athlete nothing more. I really don't care about white nationalist views, that is what makes this forum so enjoyable.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good comments White Shogun. The tone of almost all posts on this site are done without attacking others, and I appreciate that. That is why I have been on this board for almost a year now. I have gained a lot of information and knowledge that I would not have had otherwise, and believe I live a much more informed and racially aware life now. I still have a lot to learn, but thanks to Don and the other guys who began this site, I have a place to go where I can learn in a friendly atmosphere.

backrow

Hall of Famer
I really like this site as well, and even though i don't share political views with some of the posters, i greatly enjoy football forums which is where i spend a bulk of my time. Hopefully this website will change something in a way that non-black athletes are trated by media and uninformed masses.