Caste football matchups for Saturday

referendum

Mentor
Here are some highlights on Saturday's card. The biggest white player differential that I could find of all games where major colleges were playing was BYU vs. Arizona, 20 vs. 8 starters. Other big differentials are as follows, with info based on caste footballs awesome research squad led by Col. Reb, Wyoming (14) vs. Virginia (8), Stanford 13 vs. UCLA 6 or so, Col. St 17 vs., Col. 9, Kansas St 12 vs. Auburn 4, Arizona St 10 vs. San Jose State 3.
I'll be rooting strongest for Colorado St and BYU, but also for Kan St to beat Auburn, and especially Arizona St to beat San Jose St. San Jose St, with 3 whites starting represents the lowest amount of whites in the west I believe, and so it will be great to see it get beat. Also, it represents the nearest four year college to where I grew up, and many kids from my high school went there, and its appalling that there aren't more whites on the Spartans.Edited by: referendum

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I plan on being at the BYU-Arizona game Saturday at 1PM Mountain time. There are going to be some good games in Provo this year-Arizona, Colorado State, Air Force, Utah, and Texas Christian. I can't wait to wear my new CSU hat Saturday as Kyle Bell runs wild over the Buffs!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Good luck to your Cougars. This is one of the few times that I will be rooting against them. At least the U of A Wildcats have two star linebackers. They are hard to watch from a Caste Perspective but I'm a life long fan. It should be a great game.

I hope Kyle Bell goes for over 100 yards on Saturday. He is my favorite player in all of Div IA Football. I want him to be another Brian Leonard except for go to a team where he can start. He has two years left. Go Rams!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Congrats Colonel Reb. My Wildcats couldn't lose to a better team than BYU. They played great all game. I love the fact that the Cougars have two white cornerbacks. I will root on your Cougs the rest of the season. You guys got revenge for last year and U of A was lucky to win that one.

Kyle Bell had a big day but my Rams still lost of Colorado in overtime. Oh well. Hopefully they can get ready for next week. Bell looked good and showed that his knee is healthy.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
You are correct about Kyle, white lightning. 40 carries and he had a good game. I want to see him break off some big runs too, but the Ram need wins this year. I wouldn't mind if Bell ran through BYU's defense either. Yes, our corners played well today. It was a sellout crowd and I didn't get sunburn too bad. Arizona has an awesome LB in Larson. That kid is a stud!

referendum

Mentor
Col Reb, glad you enjoyed the game, those Arizona wide receivers must be stunned to have been held to so little offensive production by the white Cougar defense.
In sum, Wyoming beats Virginia, BYU beats Arizona, Air Force stomps South Carolina St, Col St narrowly loses to Col, Auburn did come back to beat Kansas St, and my personal favorite, Arizona St is stomping San Jose St.

patriot

Guru
stats for today
Cal
Nate Longshore qb 19/28 for 240 yards and 2 TDS

UCLA
Joe Cowan wr 2 rec for 96 yards and 2 rushes for 14 yards

Stanford
Evan Moore 6'7 WR 6 rec for 87 yards

KSU
Jordy Nelson WR 9 rec for 90 yards and he threw a 21 yard td pass.

Arkansas
Peyton Hillis FB 4 rushes for 19 yards and6 rec for 39 yards.

Texas A&M
Steven Mcgee QB 10/20 for 112 yards and 9 rushes for 121 yards and 2 tds.

Illinois
Kyle Hudson wr 4 rec for 66 yards and 1 td

Missouri
Chase Daniel 37/54 for 358 yards and 3 tds.

Chase Coffin TE 7 rec for 42 yards and 1 td

Wake forest
Kevin Harris RB 3 rushes for 8 yards and 3 rec for 25 yards and 1 td. He should get more carries next week

BC
Matt Ryan QB 32/52 for 406 yards and 5tds

CSU
Kyle Bell RB (a work horse tonight) 40carries for 137 yards and 1td also 2 rec for 16 yards.

Flordia
Tim Tebow QB 13/17 for 300 yards and 3 tds also 8 rushes for 38 yards and 1 td

Riley Cooper WR 4 rec for 122 yards and 2 tds

Kansas
Jake Sharp RB 16 rushes for 117 yards a 7.3avg and 1 td

OSU
Todd Boeckman QB 17/23 for 225 Yards and 2 tds

Brian Hartline WR 2 rec for 22 yards

Tennesee
Austin Rogers WR 6 rec for 38 yards