Caste Football Adoption Program

C Darwin

Mentor
Caste Football Adoption Program

I'm going to introduce this idea for the purpose of a greater quantitative and qualitative coverage of out favorite teams and players.

All you have to do is...

1. Pick a player, a pro team, a college team, an international team, a region, an athletic conference, or all of the aforementioned from any sport you are interested in. You can choose as many as you can handle.

2. Post the players and teams that you ate adopting in this thread, and if you want, you can put the teams and players you are adopting in your signature under "CFAP". This thread will be the document of record for which member has what players and teams.

3. Track the progress of those teams and / or players. Try not to bite off more than you can chew.

4. Report back to Caste Football by posting in the appropriate threads the relevant information that you find.

Hopefully this will get more people involved researching resulting in more information for the users to share.

I'll start.

My CFAPs are Danny Woodhead and The UB Bulls.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Great idea. I'll pitch in with the Detroit Lions, Tigers, and UM Wolverines.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i second jaxvid's opinion ... this is a great idea!

i'll go with the BYU Cougars and the Arkansas Razorbacks, though if Riddlewire comes along and wants to do the Hogs, that won't bother me.