Candace Owens

Iv'e been following her the last few years. I like her a lot. A near Thomas Sowell with maybe more backbone as I never see Sowell debate anyone as where Candace shows no fear. I kind of lost faith in her a few months ago when she said she was trying to get more support to get Black republicans into the National Black Congress as it is clearly dominated by the Left. IMO there should not any racial congress. As much as I am for my people I would rather this country not be so divisive at least when it comes to politics. Anyone care to comment on her?

Warhawk_46

Master
Iv'e been following her the last few years. I like her a lot. A near Thomas Sowell with maybe more backbone as I never see Sowell debate anyone as where Candace shows no fear. I kind of lost faith in her a few months ago when she said she was trying to get more support to get Black republicans into the National Black Congress as it is clearly dominated by the Left. IMO there should not any racial congress. As much as I am for my people I would rather this country not be so divisive at least when it comes to politics. Anyone care to comment on her?
I also really like her from what I have seen. She has been very vocal in calling out the destructive nature of black culture and in highlighting the manipulative nature of Democrats. I have worked with a lot of black people in various jobs (I’m in logistics management) and let me tell you, many eyes are being opened that Democrats are engaged in manipulation of black people and their leaders work to keep them uninformed and down because they can then play the roll of the savior and get the easy votes. But black people are opening their eyes. Candace Owens is a big part of that. Also Trump in saying it hasn’t worked out for you voting Democrat “so give me a shot, what do you have to lose?”

I don't absolutely love her but I agree Warhawk about white liberal manipulation. Someone once said " The biggest problem the negro faces is the white liberal ." Malcolm X At least he knew what time it was and this is 60 years ago.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Candace Owens and Jason Whitlock are two of the most important "dissenters" in the USSA today. Both are right-on and fearless in what they say. Tucker Carlson frequently has them as guests and they never disappoint.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The sad thing about her is that until fairly recently I believe she was very much of the woke crowd.

I like Sowell very much and have read him for years. Candace I’m not totally convinced yet.

I feel like she is an opportunist, but I hope I am proven wrong