Can we get a sub 10 in the 100 please!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Unger has the potential to be a medalist very soon in the
200.He might even this year if all goes perfect.Remember,
he made the 200 meters finals in Athens.That alone is a
huge acheivement.He is on the verge of being world class!
I agree he should stick to the 200 in major contests.I am
however excited that he is running more 100 meters races
because he just might be the first to go sub 10.He has
incredible foot turnover speed.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well now that the World Champs are over,where do we stand?
I still believe that the 2 biggest challenges to the Caste
System in changing peoples beliefs are a Long Jump Champion
and especially a 100 Meter World/Olympic Champion.To do
that will mean running a sub 10?We must ask ourselves,how
is it that white sprinters where better in the 70's & 80's
than they are now?Why are we going in the wrong direction.
One reason is not enough of participants.We need to find
and develope these kids world wide at a young age.They need
to be brought up like Wariners parents raised him.He was
told that he could accomplish anything he set his mind to.
Yes you need good genetics,but the mental aspect is just
as crucial to a sprinter.You have to believe that you can
be the best in the world.I don't think anyone would have
predicted it would take this long?We need to be patient
and realize that when it happens,it will motivate many
kids worldwide that it can be a reality
I'm really excited about these young kids coming up
in the sprints and the jumps.From Craig Pickering to
Greg Rutherford.The future looks bright after taking
some steps backwards.We need to stand behind these kids.
Imagine how they must feel when they are told by so many
people,why even try?It is not possible.It is possible
and we will be competetive again in the near future over
all of the event.It will be just like it was before the
civil rights movement.White athletes will rise up in
track and in all sports.The movement has already slowly
begun!
smiley2.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
There is a discussion going on over at the Trackandfieldnews.com discussion board.The
thread is called "No white will ever go sub 10"
I suggest that some of us here should go over &
put our two cents in.Most of the remarks that I
read our negative but some our posting intelligent
responses.Check it out guys.

IceSpeed2

Guru
Hey!! I just gave some of my
thoughts on the board. I didn't mention Caste Football yet, but I
will later.

Ignore Trackandfieldnews. They will censor things, or the PC meatheads
will put their fingers in their ears and all chant 'racist' at the same time.
Pretty much the same with the kids at letsrun, although you can see good
posts there time to time. TAFNews ends up censoring a lot of things they
don't like - never mind blocking stories that go against the PC bible -
even when they know they are true. They knowingly covered for Marion
for years - and MJ too. Much as I like the fact that he stood up for
Wariner and Rock, I also keep in mind he was bloated on juice - the
changes in his physique year to year (sometimes month to month) were at
the very least hilarious.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree with you about MJ being on the juice.His times were so far out there and still are.He went from an average high school & ok college sprinter to a untouchable sprinter.Just like with Flo Jo,we all know what they did.Unfortanatley for her,it cost her life.Everyone reacts differently to the juice.Her 10.49 in the 100 might not be broken for another 20-30 years.As far as Track&FieldNews,you are right about them being as P.C. as you can get.They will pull any thread in a second that doesn't fit their agenda.I still like to try in an effort to help others learn about the Caste System going on in sports.One question for you Colonel Callan.What do you think about Craig Pickering?I believe he will be the first to go sub 10.What's your take?Thanks.

He has his youth going for him - fantastic time for a kid. He's not overly
developed/mature either, so that points in a good direction. Tough to
say though. He could be the guy in a couple of years, but I wouldn't be
surprised if someone comes out of nowhere as I mentioned in another
post. It's building up. Wariner has indeed had an effect. If you know
who David Klech is (50 point in the 400 hurdles at age 16) he has said
Wariner showed him he could do it. Whoever the first guy is, he'll be
responsible for swinging the doors open. BTW - I thought Casey
Combest would be the guy - but he disappeared, and despite what is
claimed in the 'mainstream', he was treated like crap by the coaches and
the media. Real shame. He was so fast on minimal training it was
stunning. But no one seems to want to nab a white kid with awesome
100 meter talent. I guess it's "too scary".

Flo-Jo used HGH back in the days before it was synthesized - mixed it
with 'roids. Almost all of the people that used the "natural" HGH back in
the day died prematurely. It was obtained from cadavers, and many of
the people who became sick ended up getting Jakob-Kruetzfeld disease
(Mad Cow). Didn't see her in public the last 5 or so year of her life, eh?
She lasted 10 years after the games, boom. She was such a fraud. Her
10.49 was wind aided, which even some of the PC turds at Tafnews
admit. It was about as phony as Willie Banks's triple jump "world record"
in Indiana. Flo-Jo's fastest non-wind aided time was 10.62 I believe. Still
way out there. She couldn't break 11.2 without her drug *******tail, so she
was a spectacular responder. Kersey's nickname at Drake Stadium was
"Kersey the Chemist" as every athlete training there used to remark on his
"alleged" penchant for hunting down doctors, anyone, to load up his
athletes.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I remember Casey Combest very well.He still holds the high school record for the 60 meter dash at 6.58 seconds!That
is beyond fast for a kid.He was running like the pros do over that distance at 15 years of age.Casey could have been special but got caught up in the wrong crowds.I at one time thought he would do it to before he got into trouble and gave up track.He was so fast with so little training.I just have a feeling about Pickering.He just has it!Trust me on this one.You can remember that I was the one that said it first.I believe that Pickering will influence as many or more kids than even Wariner.I love that Wariner is getting alot of credit but we need to not forget A.Rock.He is just as amazing coming from a Div.III School.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
One thing we talk about here in sprinting is the mental factor involved.Most whites buy into the stereotype that they cannot compete at the highest levels of sprinting.One guy who doesn't belive that crap is Craig Pickering.He just turned 19 recently and is even more confident/*******y than Jeremy Shockey.Don't get me wrong because he is a nice guy but he backs down to no one.He has the total package needed to be an elite sprinter.I expect him to get into the 10.10 range this year and possibly go sub 10 within the next 2 years!Mark my word on this one.I would put money on it.This kid talks about being an Olympic and World Champion.He talks about breaking the world record in the 100 meters.It's quite refreshing becasue most white sprinters only dream and train to go sub 10.Pickering wants to go above and beyond that and I believe he will.
smiley32.gif

JGNYC

I think the person with the best chance of becoming the first non-black sub-10 is Suetsugu from Japan.

He has been sub 10.15 every year since 2002.

10.15 in '05

10.10 in '04

10.03 in '03

10.05 in '02

Unfortunately the only whites who have gone 10.15 or better in the past 2 years are:

Van Wyk 10.09 in '04

Osovnikar 10.15 in '04

Pickering has given up his spot at the Commonwealth Games in March to concentrate on his studies. So I'm not sure we can expect much from him this year.

It could happen - I hope it does...but it may not be as soon as we'd like.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I like your knowledge of track JGNYC.Shingo has been very consistant and is on the verge of being world class.
The biggest problem I have with Asian Sprinters is that they almost never acheive the times outside of their country.Japaneese Tracks have always been known for being extremley fast!You are forgetting the fact that a person of non african ancestry has run a sub 10.Patrick Johnson of Australia ran one a few years ago.It was in Japan which is not a suprise.Johnson is half irish and half aboriginee.People who are aboriginee have absolutely no ties to africans in any way.He is not black.He is mixed,but still is the first sprinter of non west african origin to run a sub 10.I would like to see this end soon.Pickering is still a couple of years away but should be a force for the next decade or so!Edited by: white lightning

JGNYC

I would still like to see Suetsugu go sub-10, because it will helpeveryone realize that you don't need to be black run fast. (I forgot about Patrick Johnson. You're right, he's not black, but he looks it, so I don't think it has really registered with the general sporting public that a non-black has gone sub-10.)

Of course I would like to see Pickering or some white sprinter also go sub-10. The point is, we need this to happen so others can see it's possible. Once this mental barrier is overcome, others will believe they can do it too.

White_Savage

Mentor
Aborigines are said to be genetically closer to Caucasians than they are to any other race, though they are still distant relatives at best.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tobias Unger of Germany is still one to watch.Last year he set new personal bests of 10.16 and 20.20 in the 200 meters!Both performances were with almost no wind.He has really shown a great upside.He is training very hard.He finished last season as the 3rd ranked 200 meter sprinter in the world.He is around 26/27 so he is in his prime over the next couple of years.He might just end up acheiving both a sub 10 & a sub 20!What a feat that would be.Good luck to him & the other German Sprinters!

Freedom

Mentor
Hey, what was the first 100 meter split of Pietro
Mennea's run? He's the guy Entine sort of attacks in his black
supremacy literature.

Edited by: Freedom

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I just wanted to bump this thread back up to the current threads. Even though it hasn't happened yet, I would be shocked if we make it another month with out Lemaitre breaking through. What a rough road it has been. No one could have guessed we would still be waiting in 2010. Time for Christophe to put this thread to restwhile showing it's only a number to all of the other white sprinters out there!

trackster

Mentor
Despite all the false starts (literally and figuratively) Christophe is a lock for sub-10. Based on his pattern, though, it is more likely to happen at a small local meet.

Looking back at his past 12 months, he choked and false started at the World Champs. Then, in his first major race this year, he choked and false started. Then, in his second major race this year, he sat back in the blocks so long that the race was over before he started moving. During the indoor season, he had troubled starts on several occasions, and the one thing we have never seen, no matter how weak the competition, is Christophe leaving the competition in the blocks. He never distinguishes himself until at least 30m have passed. This is a huge concern, and, whereas I don't think it will prevent him going sub-10 (his top end spend is just too off the charts), if the start doesn't dramatically improve he will never approach the top of the field.

To be clear, the problem hasn't usually been his reaction time. In fact, up until the recent fiasco, his reaction times have been fine. The problem has been that his speed develops too slowly. Powell just had what he described as the worst start of his career. He sat in the blocks even longer than Christophe. Yet, when he did leave the line, he blasted out of the blocks and was way ahead of Christophe after just 10 meters.

This outdoor season has been pretty gut-wrenching. I think Christophe needs to track down Armin Hary (assuming he's still alive) and get some coaching on the start.

Come ON, Christophe! Lightning, when does he run again?

FastEuro

its due to lack of power/strength...it will come in time....olympic weightlifters have been recorded to run the 1st 20 meters as fast as world class sprinters due to their enormous strength and explosive power. Christophe's coach is developing him slowly. the target has always been the 2012 olympics, but christophe at the moment is running superb times on technique and natural speed. the power and strength will come as he hits 21-24 years of age.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He runs next weekend at the European Team Championships. He should be doing both the 100 and the 4 x 100 Relay like he did in Rome. His start will get better as he gets stronger. One thing I notice about his start is that he keeps his legs so close together in his drive phase and this robs him off some of his power. It's like in the squat, you get your legs a little spread apart. Lemaitre has his legs very close together and I've rarely seen a sprinter do that. It makes it very hard to drive effectively.

Regardless, all of these things will be fixed in time. I just want it to happen this summer so he can relax more. It will become a mental thing and it could hurt his career if the chase for a sub 10 goes on too long. Maybe this weekend, it can finally happen.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
If CLM indeed dips below 10 seconds for the hundred, will it really encourage other [American] Whites to take up the short sprint, and will they actually get support? Did Wariner make the 400 more popular and accessible for other palefaces? Serious inquiry.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes Wariner had a huge impact. Guys like Potter, Steele, Rock, Borlee Brothers, Wissman, Rooney, Gillick, etc. There are white guys all over the world now that are highly competetive in the 400. They probably make up around 40-50% of the elite 400 meters guys. Wariner started this movement. Lemaitre and Guliyev can help to do the same thing if they can make the medal stand. People need role models and they need to see that it is possible. Edited by: white lightning

mastermulti

Master
Trackster:
Here's a link to a great start from the world Euros last year

Novi Sad

Armin Hary was gaoled for embezzlement from the Roman Catholic chuch but he may be out by nowEdited by: mastermulti