Caitlin Clark

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I know Caitlin Clark's been mentioned in various threads but we need one to keep track of her career as various forces in the media and WNBA appear to have a vested interest in having her fail.

I've never watched a WNBA game but a lot of people are for the first time, in large part because of the presence of Caitlan. Her jealous "teammates" are apparently reluctant to pass the ball to her, and her own head coach is either an idiot or also hostile to Caitlan.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Imagine if they did the same thing to a player like Steph Curry? It just makes no sense except for the fact that she is white and a superstar?
This drives them nuts so they must try to hold her down and make sure that C. Clark knows her place. She must be humbled. What a joke of a world we live in? Would love to see her just ignore her coach. Of course money changes everything & most athletes fear losing those million dollar contracts!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Well, she scored 22 points, had 8 assists, and 6 rebounds today after scoring only 9 points in the previous game. She scored 20, 5-20 shooting in her first game. So, she's averaging 17 points in her first 3 games as a pro. She's getting plenty of opportunities. She's 3 games into her pro career. She's going to be great. She's on a horrible team, but so was Larry Bird. He made the Celtics great again.
She may not have the impact that Bird had, but she'll be fine.
I've watched a couple of women's college games. Not impressed with the overall play, but Clark is exceptional!

Last edited:
“The View” co-host Sunny Hostin argued that “White privilege” and “pretty privilege” played a role in Indiana Fever star Caitlin Clark’s popularity during the ABC talk show Wednesday.

“I do think that there is a thing called pretty privilege. There is a thing called White privilege. There is a thing called tall privilege, and we have to acknowledge that, and so part of it is about race, because if you think about the Brittney Griners of the world, why did she have to go to play in Russia? Because they wouldn’t pay her,” Hostin said, referring to the WNBA.

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg argued that Hostin and herself have been trying to bring attention to the WNBA for years.

“These women are oftentimes equal if not better, sometimes, than the folks you’re watching,” Goldberg said.

“Sometimes better than the guys!” Hostin added.

“Black women are often erased from the picture,” Hill said. “There’s plenty of room to highlight and celebrate Caitlin Clark’s popularity while also discussing ways in which to not erase Black women from a league that they have built and continue to build.”

“The View” co-host Sunny Hostin argued that “White privilege” and “pretty privilege” played a role in Indiana Fever star Caitlin Clark’s popularity during the ABC talk show Wednesday.

“I do think that there is a thing called pretty privilege. There is a thing called White privilege. There is a thing called tall privilege, and we have to acknowledge that, and so part of it is about race, because if you think about the Brittney Griners of the world, why did she have to go to play in Russia? Because they wouldn’t pay her,” Hostin said, referring to the WNBA.

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg argued that Hostin and herself have been trying to bring attention to the WNBA for years.

“These women are oftentimes equal if not better, sometimes, than the folks you’re watching,” Goldberg said.

“Sometimes better than the guys!” Hostin added.

“Black women are often erased from the picture,” Hill said. “There’s plenty of room to highlight and celebrate Caitlin Clark’s popularity while also discussing ways in which to not erase Black women from a league that they have built and continue to build.”

No disrespect to Caitlin but she definitely doesn't have "pretty privilege".

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I couldn't care less about the WNBA, but it's pretty funny watching blacks chimp out over Caitlin Clark - and it just shows how incredibly racist and hateful most blacks are.

Well said. Time for normie Whites to start connecting the dots because the black racism is out in full force along with the dikes hating her for being straight.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Well said. Time for normie Whites to start connecting the dots because the black racism is out in full force along with the dikes hating her for being straight.
It would be an understatement to call the WNBA a hostile environment for a straight, White woman of Christian faith. Picture the NBA, in terms of demographics, ghetto culture and overall jealousy towards a talent White, and then throw in the added element that majority of the aforementioned ghetto riffraff are also homos trying to groom you into f@ggotry. It’s somewhat similar to surviving prison. Good luck to Caitlin, as it will take someone of incredible character and resolve to survive and persevere.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
It would be an understatement to call the WNBA a hostile environment for a straight, White woman of Christian faith. Picture the NBA, in terms of demographics, ghetto culture and overall jealousy towards a talent White, and then throw in the added element that majority of the aforementioned ghetto riffraff are also homos trying to groom you into f@ggotry. It’s somewhat similar to surviving prison. Good luck to Caitlin, as it will take someone of incredible character and resolve to survive and persevere.
Another well stated post. Thank you, Freethinker. It seems only the few here at CF and someone like Jason Whitlock, ironically have the balls to present the truth.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't watched any of Clark's WNBA games and likely never will so can't vouch for this writer's perspective, but it's worth posting for consideration for those who are watching Caitlin:

NikoDuke

Mentor
I am quite liking the treatment that CC is getting. Hope it gets even worse and thus, more obvious to the normies..

Also female basketball is lame.

icsept

Master
I am quite liking the treatment that CC is getting. Hope it gets even worse and thus, more obvious to the normies..

Also female basketball is lame.
The basketball in the WNBA is terrible. The thugs are beating the **** out of Caitlyn. I’m assuming the WNBA commissioner is a bull dyke that won’t do anything about it.

Warhawk_46

Master
The basketball in the WNBA is terrible. The thugs are beating the **** out of Caitlyn. I’m assuming the WNBA commissioner is a bull dyke that won’t do anything about it.
She is stupid for letting it go… Clark was the one person who might have brought in more fans.

Oh well.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The WNBA and NBA will always be propped up via TV contracts and endless free publicity from ESPN and other far-left outlets. Other corporations will make sure the televised games have a full slate of advertising. Others will buy up lots of tickets and often give them away to make the crowds at games appear larger. (The same is also true of MLB to a lesser extent.) The system always props up its own just as it always stifle alternatives, whether in sports, economics or politics.

Both the WNBA and NBA have their cult followings, mostly urban types, Jews and leftists, while lesbians of course like the WNBA. The WNBA will go on, and on, even if Caitlin is hounded out of the league. It's obvious most of the players and many others would be thrilled if that happens, but hopefully more normies are having their eyes opened.

Snow Plow

Mentor
The WNBA and NBA will always be propped up via TV contracts and endless free publicity from ESPN and other far-left outlets. Other corporations will make sure the televised games have a full slate of advertising. (The same is also true of MLB to a lesser extent.) The system always props up its own just as it always stifle alternatives, whether in sports, economics or politics.

Both the WNBA and NBA have their cult followings, mostly urban types, Jews and leftists, while lesbians of course like the WNBA. The WNBA will go on, and on, even if Caitlin is hounded out of the league. It's obvious most of the players and many others would be thrilled if that happens, but hopefully more normies are having their eyes opened.
Yes, the important thing is if this is actually opening eyes. I personally don’t feel bad for Clark as she isn’t being punched in the face like Rudy T.

I just know 100% that if this specific incident happened to anyone other than a straight white person, it would be national news.