BoxRec's P4P: Klitschko is now #1

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So 3 Whites, a Eurasian and an Asian. Pretty good and the way it should be. Since boxing takes physical strength, agility, quickness, intelligence and mental fortitude it should come as no surprise when Whites and East Asians dominate negros.

Parrot

Guru

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
How is Amir Khan above Danny Garcia? The guy who Ko'd him. He shouldn't even be in top 100 Breidis Prescott is better than him.
Garcia's opposition has been very poor of late.

I see The Ring has Andre Ward at #2 P4P even thought he's just fought two journeymen in the past few years. His last opponent (his only fight in the past year) was against someone coming off two losses. This is an example of black privilege in boxing, and reveals the hatred of "Chosen" Ring writers like Rosenthal for more deserving boxers like Klitschko and Kovalev.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Currently in BoxRec's PFP rankings the top four are white. GGG, Kovalev, Canelo and Fury. In the top ten is Wlad at number 6. Pistol and Frampton just outside at 13. and 12. respectfully.

I like Wlad, but how does he at 40 yrs. old, and after the loss to Fury place #1 in P-4-P? And what P-4-P range would he in his prime possess? I'm prejudiced when it comes to GGG, but I can see him fighting from Welterweight to Light Heavyweight as a contender. Canelo has some legitimate range as well. Pacquiao once upon a time #1 but really #5 today?
Kovalev has middleweight to Heavyweight range as a contender.
These experts love to rile us up.