Boxers You Just Can't Stand

Figured we could use a thread on this forum about boxers we just can't stand. We have the thread "HBO's Great Black Hopes", but thats really concerned with just HBO fighters, and I figured we could use a thread to just point out boxers we can't stand, dislike, and why. It'd be great to see these fighters lose and I usually make it a point to root against them!

I'll get the ball rolling and post about light welterweight champion, Hispanic "Wigger" Danny Garcia.

24qs8xc.jpg

I honest to God, just cannot stand this guy, his loud mouthed father, and his all Negro entourage. He just irritates the hell out of me and I'd say he is quite possibly my most disliked boxer of today. He's Puerto Rican Hispanic, but he acts black and surrounds himself with an all-black, almost "hip hop" entourage. He's promoted by Al Haymon and he always has that annoying black man (Sam Watson) promoting him in the ring at all his fights. Everytime he fights it's like a rap music video with 10-20 anonymous Negroes accompanying him.

This Hispanic guy is confused and is clearly the Hispanic version of a wigger. His ring entrances look like rap music videos. He's from Philadelphia, so he actually thinks he is and behaves as a Negro from Philadelphia.

His father is equally if not more pathetic, and constantly behaves like a complete jackass, makes rude, abrasive, and racist comments at pre fight press conferences. Before Danny Garcia was fighting Amir Khan, his father made a comment that "Pakistanis can't fight". I'm not here to defend Pakistanis, but that's extremely disrespectful to say to someone and completely untrue as well.

Here's a video of his father acting like a complete jackass at the recent press conference VS Zab Judah. Not a fan of Judah, but he is completely in the right here. Zab actually started a brawl because of the disrespectful comments Garcia was making. This is not the first "brawl" Garcia has participated in. It seems every single fight he acts like a jackass at the conference and tries to initiate a brawl.

[video=youtube;BnAa8zeZ8dg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnAa8zeZ8dg[/video]

Just cannot stand Danny Garcia and his father and can't wait for him to lose. I wanna hear what his father has to say then! Id love to see someone like Marcos Maidana, Khabib Allakhverdiev, or anyone really beat this guy up and take his titles!

Him and his father both have absolutely no class whatsoever!

Last edited:
Other boxers I dislike and can't stand include Bernard Hopkins (formally retire already, please, you'll be sparing the fans!), and Andre Ward (pampered princess who violated super 6 rules and refuses to leave his comfort zone, his trainer Virgil Hunter is also a first-class douchebag).

In the past, Hopkins would have been my most disliked boxer, but Danny Garcia and his loud mouthed father have came on strong in the past year to take the #1 spot. I just can't stand the whole Latino Wigger image.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I don't know anything about the guy you mentioned, but he seems like a clown. I believe there are much worse offenders though like the angry racists Hopkins and Mayweather. These two give even the angry black man stereotype a bad rep. Also Chisora is another one.

I don't know anything about the guy you mentioned, but he seems like a clown.

Oh, believe me, he is a clown of the highest order! He's a Latino "Wigger" and as I said, his fights always feature a "rap video" cast of 10-20 Negroes who support him. Add to that, his father is an absolute jackass, who talks like a drunk and constantly starts fights with people at press conferences.

The whole family is just low class, disrespectful, and Negro-worshipping and I cant wait to see someone knock this guy out.

I believe there are much worse offenders though like the angry racists Hopkins and Mayweather. These two give even the angry black man stereotype a bad rep. Also Chisora is another one.

Hopkins is an open racist, behaves like a street thug, and has used racist insults towards fighters in the past (Calzaghe, who beat him for that, lmao!). Not only that, but his fights are horrible, the most boring in boxing and he would do us all a favour by just god damn retiring already. His retirement is about 10 years overdue at this point. His fights are horrible to watch.

Fortunately, Hopkins doesn't have a big role in boxing today, and thats probably why I put Danny Garcia ahead of him in my list of disliked fighters. Lol!

dwid

Hall of Famer
Fortunately Hopkins got what he deserved against Calzaghe. He didn't get KTFO or anything but every fight I saw him win before then, it wasn't like "yeah he definitely won that fight" but it wasn't like you could say he definitely lost. He had a very unique style. Calzaghe figured him out, I think by round 6 definetly could say he whooped Hopkins.

Anyone remember the Hopkins vs Wright fight? I know a lot of people that paid money to see that lol. Now Winky Wright was one boring fighter, pulling up his trunks to his chest, fake peek a boo style, which is just putting his gloves over his head, still getting hit, but his gloves taking some of the impact away.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Here are my current top 5 loathsome affeletic boxers. 1 being the most hated and less as you go down the line.

1. Adrian Boner

2. Floyd Gayweather

3. Bernard Bopkins

4. Chimpsora (LOL)

5. Andrea Dirrell.

* Honorable Mention: Zab Jewduh.

Note: Danny Garcia is cool guy. Its his pathetic father who did not amount to anything in his prime and is acting out on the coat tails of his talented son, who should KO an honorable Mention fighter in Zab Jewda.

Last edited:
Note: Danny Garcia is cool guy. Its is pathetic father who did not amount to anything in his prime and is acting out on the coat tails of his talented son, who should KO an honorable Mention fighter in Zab Jewda.

Garcia is promoted by Negro-supremacist Al Haymon, who usually only promotes Negro fighters. I guess the reason he made an exception and promotes Garcia is because Garcia acts like a Negro anyways! (lol)

Sorry, I just have a complete dislike for the whole "wigger" culture and nothing irritates me more than seeing white people, or even Latinos acting black.

I could respect Garcia if he acted more respectful and didn't have an exclusively Negro following.

He's doing his own culture and heritage a disservice, in my opinion. Not a fan of him.

On the other hand, I respect and support some Latino fighters such as Miguel Cotto, Marcos Maidana, Saul Alvarez, Ricardo Mayorga, Robert Guerrero etc, they are much better examples of Latinos than Danny Garcia. They act respectfully and don't surround themselves with characters from a "50 cent rap video".

Danny Garcia gets two thumbs down from me! His ring entrances look like a rap video. Awful. Cant wait to see him get knocked out, and believe me its coming. He's good, but theres a lot of guys better.

And his Father is just a whole other level of "jackass". His comments to Erik Morales, Amir Khan were all inappropriate and out of line. I'm no fan of Zab, but he was also extremely disrespectful to Zab. It seems like every press conference he goes to, he has to start a fight. He reminds me of the burned out drunks you encounter at the local bar!

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
Garcia is promoted by Negro-supremacist Al Haymon, who usually only promotes Negro fighters. I guess the reason he made an exception and promotes Garcia is because Garcia acts like a Negro anyways! (lol)

Sorry, I just have a complete dislike for the whole "wigger" culture and nothing irritates me more than seeing white people, or even Latinos acting black.

I could respect Garcia if he acted more respectful and didn't have an exclusively Negro following.

He's doing his own culture and heritage a disservice, in my opinion. Not a fan of him.

On the other hand, I respect and support some Latino fighters such as Miguel Cotto, Marcos Maidana, Saul Alvarez, Ricardo Mayorga, Robert Guerrero etc, they are much better examples of Latinos than Danny Garcia. They act respectfully and don't surround themselves with characters from a "50 cent rap video".

Danny Garcia gets two thumbs down from me! His ring entrances look like a rap video. Awful. Cant wait to see him get knocked out, and believe me its coming. He's good, but theres a lot of guys better.

And his Father is just a whole other level of "jackass". His comments to Erik Morales, Amir Khan were all inappropriate and out of line. I'm no fan of Zab, but he was also extremely disrespectful to Zab. It seems like every press conference he goes to, he has to start a fight. He reminds me of the burned out drunks you encounter at the local bar!
Can anything top this.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kf8dImEIEA or this nonsense....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mCWnpOFoRk . It's only because Judah is past his prime is he not villain number 1 in boxing. Garcia's dad is like a small dog that yaps all day and when confronted will retreat. Judah is like jail tough guy who shanks his opponent when he isn't looking....:dodgy:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I like Danny Garcia.

The ones I don't like:

1) David Haye
2) Bernard Hopkins
3) Floyd Mayweather
4) Derek Chisora
5) Andre Dirrell

Adrian Broner is so retarded I can't hate him, he makes me laugh.

The Hock

Master
Pretty much agree with all the above examples. One I'll add is the recently suddenly departed Hector Camacho, a hyperactive teenage punk right up to the day he caught a bullet he was no doubt asking for right in the mug. He came across as the kind of lout who would board a bus with some buddies and get a kick out of making everyone nervous with their boorish antics.

And I think he's the one who introduced those gay looking strips of cloth boxing trunks. I guess to show off his girly thighs. So of course other boxers decided they just had to wear them too.

I'll never forgive him for that.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
How about white boxers who I can't stand? Pauli Malignaggi comes to mind.

Last edited:
I like Danny Garcia.

I thought when making the thread there might be some who disagree with me and thats totally OK! We all have different opinions on small issues and thats fine. Personally I don't support him because he's promoted by Al Haymon and he comes across as a Hispanic wigger. Its hard for me to stand wigger culture.

To disagree on small issues is fine, and of course you're totally entitled to your opinion! This thread is meant for some humour :)

The ones I don't like:

1) David Haye
2) Bernard Hopkins
3) Floyd Mayweather
4) Derek Chisora
5) Andre Dirrell

Great list here and I Fully agree with your list...! The only change I would make is I'd have Bopkins as #1 (lol)!

Bopkins is a racist clown, and what's worse is his actual fights. His fights are habitually boring, I'd say he is the most boring fighter in boxing. His rematch fight with Roy Jones was quite possibly the worst fight Ive ever seen in over 15 years of watching boxing. His style is thoroughly annoying.

I believe Bopkins HBO PPV fights with either Roy Jones and Chad Dawson was also the worst selling boxing PPV of alltime. No one wants to watch him because his fights are horrible! Literally, he'd be doing everyone a favour by just retiring. It's more fun watching paint dry than watching Bernard fight!

Last edited:
D

Danzel215

Ignorant ass!

You sound so ****ing stupid! So basically you dis like Danny Gracia because he "acts black" what the hell does that have to do with anything u r clearly just a racist ass hole. Would u like him if he "acted white"?? And u have the nerve to call what his father said racist have u read what u wrote? And how is it an insult to his race? He is Puerto Rican part of what makes up the race is african or didn't u know?!!! Dumb just dumb

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I don't like Danny Garcia now.

He's proven himself to be a ducker by avoiding his mandatory Postol and fighting journeymen like poor Salka. And he got away with numerous fouls especially low blows against Matthysse.