Bob Costas Watch

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
According to this story, Little Booby got his double pink eye at the Sochi Games from a "botched Botox injection." Booby is apparently a very vain woman.

LMAO at the "very vain woman" part. Serves her right getting Botox injections.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Costas’ wretchedness grows more rancid each year. From his gun-grabbing diatribe (following the Jovan Belcher shooting), to his recent anti-Russian sodomite veneration during the Olympics, to his endless “we need more blacks in baseball” sentiments, to his longing to change the Redskins team name (which he called a “slur”), to naming his son after a black baseball player (Kirby Puckett), and any other idiocy he’s expressed that I’ve omitted.

The absolute only time this little anti-white hermaphrodite uttered an iota of truth was during his “halftime rant” concerning showboating and celebrations in the NFL. Of course, he added a few white players to his video montage of “showboaters” to not appear racist against foul tidal wave of low-IQ blacks that exhibit appalling sportsmanship…

[video=youtube;fdSBxeAtO34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdSBxeAtO34[/video]

Costas’ son, the one he named after his own personal black demigod, Kirby Puckett, is almost exactly the same age that I am. While my dad was busy working like a real man, this poor kid’s Marxism-enabling millionare “father” was suffering complications after injecting Botox into his eyes…

newpic5d9fe8e9fd63037e4d0cfaa35fd0541d.jpg

Last edited:

PamelaOC

Banned
What kind of creepy fairy excuse for a male gets Botox? Even when women do it it's a little ridiculous. (Just look at Nancy Pelosi). But when males do it, the ick factor goes up to eleven.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Botox looks creepy on women, too. Joan Rivers and Cher come to mind among many others. Anyone, man or woman, who tries to defy Father Time by trying to look decades younger than their actual age through plastic surgery and using Botox usually ends up looking like a freak. Michael Jackson, Bruce Jenner, beyond gross. . . but you're dealing with people whose egos and degeneracy long ago trumped common sense.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bob Costas: My Armed Security Doesn’t Make Me a Hypocrite on Guns

by AWR Hawkins

Washington DC - -(Ammoland.com)- On March 9th 2014 NBC’s Bob Costas dismissed criticism of his having armed guards while disparaging “gun culture” by saying his guards were NBC and NFL security, not “personal” bodyguards.

He did this while being interviewed by Fox News’s Howard Kurtz, who brought up Costas’s December 2012 halftime criticism of “the NFL’s gun culture.”

Kurtz said, “You were accused of injecting politics into halftime, and Fox News’s Greg Gutfeld said you were ‘a hypocritical buffoon’ because you’re in New York, and you’re surrounded by armed guards, and you don’t have to worry about safety.”

Costas responded, “In truth, Greg was accurate if you consider one-hundred-eighty degrees from the truth accurate. I have never had a personal bodyguard a single day in my life. There are security people at NFL games that the NFL employs, and there is always massive security at an Olympics, and there… is NBC security.”

The problem with this explanation is that Gutfeld did not say Costas hired a “personal bodyguard.” Rather, he said Costas “doesn’t have to worry about being armed. People are armed for him.”

The NFL and NBC security personnel are armed, aren’t they?

http://www.ammoland.com/2014/03/bob...nt-make-me-a-hypocrite-on-guns/#axzz2wAfVKLg5

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bobby Botox is still at it:

Bob Costas Goes on Unhinged Rant, Calls Trump Supporters “Toxic Cult” – Says Trump is “The Most Disgraceful Figure in Modern Presidential History” (VIDEO)​

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Bobby Botox is still at it:

Bob Costas Goes on Unhinged Rant, Calls Trump Supporters “Toxic Cult” – Says Trump is “The Most Disgraceful Figure in Modern Presidential History” (VIDEO)​

This guy has been an annoying pussy for years. He is just as condescending and annoying as they come.
Not surprised

wile

Master
That we allow White "liberals" the fantasy that they are our social superiors is a disgrace. Think of it the next time a White "liberal" tells you of how educated their political coalition is think of any big city's public school system which produces people with two purposes social terrorism of society and voters. As I tell any White "liberal" they are truly blessed by God for God giving them conservatives as their opposition.

Dick Butka

Botox Bob is like Howard Cosell. Universally disliked but total employment security, prone to subtly trolling the audience with pompousness and esoteric references that assume the viewer doesn't have a liberal arts education. They both display a powerfully Jewish contempt for the white working-class audience in this way. Costas always makes it abundantly clear every so often whenever he comments on current affairs.