Blacks weaker than whites on avg.

Alpha Male

Mentor
I'm a serious weighlifter and have been involved in over 4 gyms in the last 4 years. I am currently lifting in a gym in South Brooklyn (Park Slope) where I am usually the only white guy in there. It is mostly blacks and mexicans and a few Puerto Ricans. The blacks and mexicans in that gym never seem to bench over 185, squat more than 135, and none even attempt to dead lift. A few of the guys (not many) are real big, but are extremely weak. It fires me up knowing I can go in there and outlift all of em. Well everyone except this huge Russian dude, go figure. Anyway I just thought I'd post bc so many of my friends think that blacks are superior at all sports and the ones they dont dominate are bc they just dont play those sports. This angers me to no avail and I have had many converts by pointing out that the top world class bench pressers, Olympic Lifters, and World's Strongest Men are all white males. These guys arent the exceptions, whites just tend to be stronger on average.

G

Yeah i was at the gym and this black guy was being loud and arrogant, asking everyone to "feel his pipes" as they passed by, flexing in the mirror saying how huge he was. Thing is he only benched what i was doing in about 6th grade, and he was in his 20's.
By the way he was the only black guy in this upscale gym and all the white people(male and female)just laughed with him and played along. He started walking towards me to let me feel his "pipes", i stared him down and he turned around. What a ****Edited by: mr.wonderfull

Michael

Mentor
Not that surprising when one thinks about the differences between Africa and Europe. In prehistoric Europe, males had to hunt large game then carry a large amounts of meat for many miles and built strong heavy shelter to keep out the cold; whereas, in Africa the work was lighter and the women did most of it anyway.

snow

Mentor
this is what I never understood when dwfs claim blacks are better at positions like runningback because they have more fast twitch muscle. Doesn't it take fast twitch muscle to lift heavy weights and do events such as the strongman competition?

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
From years of heavy weight training, I can certainly attest to the fact that blacks are typically weaklings.

Couple this innate physical shortcoming with their trademark slothfulness"¦and it's easy to realize who are the true Alpha Males.

The difference in strength is even more pronounced in the legs. Blacks usually have "chicken legs." That is to say they have twigs for calves and this makes them easy to wrestle to the ground. Speaking from experience, blacks to not have great balance when it comes to fighting, and I think this has to do with the fact that calf strength improves your balance and lowers your center of gravity.

The beauty of attending high school in a mixed area is that fighting was not a sport, it was a matter of protecting your personal belongings and safety.Edited by: TorontoArgos

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
David Boston and Thomas Jones are great examples of football players who have huge arms but chicken legs.
The problems many blacks have with balance is seen in football games when the ball carriersoften slip and fall untouched (not to be confused with another of their "innovations" -- deliberately falling or running out of bounds to avoid contact). For some reason announcers never seem to find this trait unusual or worthy of criticism.

Edited by: Don Wassall

waterbed

Mentor
my farther looks like a typciall whitey with enormous calves lol, a lot thicker then a lot of bodybuilders.

Blanks have often longer legs then whites which also don't help them with balance but it could be good for speed.
I think american football should be 45% white for running back and 95% white for defensive positions.