Blacks and Steroids: A Unique Subject

Is anyone here envious of muscular blacks??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Sometimes

• Not Sure

• Never in my life

• Total voters

johnnyboy

Guru
JD074 said:
JD1986 said:
We have at least one troll, and that person is voting "yes" over and over again. It may even be someone who's been a member here for a long time, someone who usually pretends to be one of us.

Go to hell. I have not voted in this poll, and I am not pretending to be anything other than myself. "One of us?" What is this, a cult?! No, thanks. I'm not a follower. I'm an individual. I think for myself. And why would I would want to pretend to be like you anyway?? Don't flatter yourself. Besides, I would have to drop my IQ by about 50 points to be anything like you!

Do I have to agree with you and Bart on every single issue, or else I'm a troll? Oh well. I'm wasting my breath. You're too dumb to comprehend anything I've written so far, so why would I expect you to comprehend this?

I think he may even be a ghey troll, someone who loves black men and believes we're envious of them.

You're pathetic.No, I'm not gay.But you guys are so uptight and angst-ridden about a few pictures of black bodybuilders... one might think that you might have some issues to deal with. Go sort those out and stop falsely accusing me of being gay/ a troll/ anti-white, etc.

dude dont let it get to you. those two arent gonna change and theyre just gonna keep trying to piss you off. dont buy into it. youre one of the MANY intelligent posters that convince people to think about the differences in the way black athletes are treated compared to any other athlete ESPECIALLY a white one. when i came to this site i thought it was some sports page for the stormfront crowd. especially when i read posts where people claim that "after much sex and drinking" a jewish chick confessed to trying to kill a kennedy (or some sh*t, i cant remember exactly), or posts about "fixing" every single sports contest in america, or having people trying to fight over the internet. all that sh*t was lame to me when i first read it, BUT then i read stuff by ColReb, shogun, don, riggins, aragonand you. theres a bunch more but i suck at names. anyways, reading intelligent constructive posts is what keeps me coming back. and the more info and thoughtful opinions i read here the more i know im not a rascist for thinking that McCaffrey got screwed bc he's white, or that theres a disproportionate amount of blacks in the nfl/nba, etc etc. now if a guy mouths off about how blacks are the supreme athletes then i know what to say to bring him back to earth (without using the n-word
smiley36.gif
). thanks to all the facts and info ive gotten from all you guys, i can feel good about arguing with a caste follower, and i can point them to this site and tell them to read the HUNDREDS of examples of guys that get screwed for not being black, which is a hell of a lot more convincing than calling them out for an "internet" fight (talk about gay..) or telling them that "after much sex and drinks with a jewish girl" she told me that the jews blew up the challenger (or some other bs story). in short, i like your posts. if people can attack them i think im entitled to defend them if i so choose. keep on thinking for yourself and ignore those that ridicule you for it.

as far as steroids go i think everyone uses them if they can and black sprinters at the juco and h.s.level DEFINITELY use them. yeah not all of them do but i'd say atleast 60 percent. i live in so cal so maybe its different in other places.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the kind words, Johnny Boy. There are a lot of intelligent and valuable posters here at CF. Hopefully we can all realize that we are and should be united in fighting the enemy of the white athlete, and that whatever we might disagree on shouldoccupy as little time and space on this site as possible. We need all the help we can get to win this fight, and we don't need to further seperate or isolate ourselves over petty disagreements that don't do anything to help this site or our cause.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Johnnyboy, who do you think you're fooling?You enjoy fanning the flames of dying embers. Oh, so you don't like Stormfront? What a surprise!Unlike you, the majority of postersover there are intelligent enough to realize the importance of proper punctuation. Sure,we all make mistakes from time to time,but damn, even Mike Tyson is bright enough to use the Caps key when needed.

johnnyboy

Guru
Bart said:
Johnnyboy, who do you think you're fooling?You enjoy fanning the flames of dying embers. Oh, so you don't like Stormfront? What a surprise!Unlike you, the majority of postersover there are intelligent enough to realize the importance of proper punctuation. Sure,we all make mistakes from time to time,but damn, even Mike Tyson is bright enough to use the Caps key when needed.

i dont think im fooling anyone. i think its plain to see that i dont see the value of proper punctuation. i think its bc im a really slow typer (im not sure if thats a word) and using the "caps" key just slows me down even more. i was going to buy a copy of "mavis beacon teaches typing" but i changed my mind when i saw it had a picture of a black woman on the cover.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Johnnyboy,  who do you think you're fooling?  You enjoy fanning the flames of dying embers.   Oh, so you don't like Stormfront?   What a surprise!Unlike you, the majority of posters over there are intelligent enough to realize the importance of proper punctuation.   Sure,  we all make mistakes from time to time, but damn, even Mike Tyson is bright enough to use the Caps key when needed.  

Great post!

Stormfront is, indeed, an excellent and very informative White media experience.

The White plight is all-too-real and we need to be able to share important information and counter the MSM. The plain truth has converted countless White folk over to our side.

I occasionally post on Stormfront. I didn't know that discussing White history, White culture, self-defense and preparedness, science, physical fitness, etc --- basically White SURVIVAL --- was so wrong.

I wonder if johnnyboy posts on BLACKPLANET or mulatto.org.....

Just to let you (johnnyboy) in on something: This planet will become mongoloid way before it would ever become *******. Enjoy YO planet NOW!!

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Deadlift

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:

Just to let you (johnnyboy) in on something: This planet will become mongoloid way before it would ever become *******. Enjoy YO planet NOW!!

If anyone was wondering, I was being tongue-in-cheek, but I was also putting forth an important point.

Whites need to discuss issues in places that aren't PC, in places that aren't controlled by the enemy. Of course, sometimes you never know so you should use common sense. Blacks have sites, but Whites should be denied sites?

Also, what is "Stormfront crowd" supposed to mean??

johnnyboy

Guru
Deadlift said:
Bart said:

Great post!

Stormfront is, indeed, an excellent and very informative White media experience.

The White plight is all-too-real and we need to be able to share important information and counter the MSM. The plain truth has converted countless White folk over to our side.

I occasionally post on Stormfront. I didn't know that discussing White history, White culture, self-defense and preparedness, science, physical fitness, etc --- basically White SURVIVAL --- was so wrong.

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

personally i think stormfront is too extreme for my taste. not all of it, just some of it. but if you like itthen kudos. i can respect that.

i dont know where the mongoloidor ******* comment came from. and i only post here, on espn, and occasionally on ESB. i'm kind of a moderate.i don'thate people based on race. buti do have a problem with certain types ie ghetto people, affirmative action cry babies, foreigners who refuse to become americanized and learn english,gang members that shoot innocent people,caste system whores, etc etc etc. we may have different views or maybe they're pretty similar deadlift, i honestly don't know. but i can respect you enough toread your point of view, and think about it.

cheers

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Johnnyboy,  who do you think you're fooling?  You enjoy fanning the flames of dying embers.   Oh, so you don't like Stormfront?   What a surprise!Unlike you, the majority of posters over there are intelligent enough to realize the importance of proper punctuation.   Sure,  we all make mistakes from time to time, but damn, even Mike Tyson is bright enough to use the Caps key when needed.  

Good post, Bart! Nice work by you and Deadlift setting him straight.

johnnyboy

Guru
JD1986 said:
Bart said:

Good post, Bart! Nice work by you and Deadlift setting him straight.

"after much drinking and sex witha jewish girl", shetaught me how to punctuate.
smiley32.gif

JD074

Master
johnnyboy said:
in short, i like your posts. if people can attack them i think im entitled to defend them if i so choose. keep on thinking for yourself and ignore those that ridicule you for it.

Thank you very much. I appreciate that. We just got carried away. I'm glad it's over. It's back to being grown ups again!
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
"after much drinking and sex with a jewish girl", she taught me how to punctuate.
smiley32.gif

You should have capitalized the first letter of the sentence. Also the comma goes inside the ending quotes.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
"after much drinking and sex with a jewish girl", she taught me how to punctuate.
smiley32.gif

You mean she TRIED to teach you how to punctuate, but obviously wasn't successful.

I remember when I was growing up, our neighbors had a boy who just wasn't able to learn basic reading and writing skills - his parents tried to help him by hiring special tutors, but nothing worked because the boy had a learning disability.

johnnyboy

Guru
JD074 said:
johnnyboy said:
in short, i like your posts. if people can attack them i think im entitled to defend them if i so choose. keep on thinking for yourself and ignore those that ridicule you for it.

Thank you very much. I appreciate that. We just got carried away. I'm glad it's over. It's back to being grown ups again!
smiley36.gif

anytime bro.

johnnyboy

Guru
JD1986 said:
johnnyboy said:
"after much drinking and sex witha jewish girl", shetaught me how to punctuate.
smiley32.gif

You mean she TRIED to teach you how to punctuate, but obviously wasn't successful.

I remember when I was growing up, our neighbors had a boy who just wasn't able to learn basic reading and writing skills - his parents tried to help him by hiring special tutors, but nothing worked because the boy had a learning disability.

dude i love your stories. tell me the one about how after "much sex and drinking" some jewish chick told you about the kennedy assasination. i love that one!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
dude i love your stories. tell me the one about how after "much sex and drinking" some jewish chick told you about the kennedy assasination. i love that one!
You've spelled "assassination" wrong. Capitalize the "J" in Jewish, and the "K" in Kennedy. There's other mistakes too...

Some brothers never learn how to read and write very well, but when you see anything that has to do with sex, it sticks in your mind!
smiley36.gif

Edited by: JD1986

johnnyboy

Guru
JD1986 said:
johnnyboy said:
You've spelled "assassination" wrong. Capitalize the "J" in Jewish, and the "K" in Kennedy. There's other mistakes too...

Some brothers never learn how to read and write very well, but when you see anything that has to do with sex, it sticks in your mind!
smiley36.gif

haha. in my defense, it's not everyday iread aboutsomeoneobtaining first hand info on jfk's assas(s)ination through "much sex and drinking with jewish girl." most of my books are nonfiction.

johnnyboy

Guru
i'm gonna let this thread go. i don't mean to get into it with people but i don't mind at all standing up for someone who's getting ragged on for no reason. someone who obviously is anti-caste system and whose views i respect. especially when one of the people doing the ragging has a tendency to make up stories for the purpose of making himself appear hardcore/cool.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
haha. in my defense, it's not everyday i read about someone obtaining first hand info on jfk's assas(s)ination through "much sex and drinking with jewish girl." most of my books are nonfiction.

I never posted that she said anything about the JFK assassination - I said she claimed involvement in his brother Ted's car "accident" in which the girl was killed and Ted's political career was ruined. I WASN'T making it up! At the time, thirty years ago, I thought SHE was making it up, but years later when I learned and understood more about the Zionists, I realized she may have really been involved.

If you want to insult and argue with me, why not do it through private messages. Flaming in a boxing thread is not good for the website. I think you are really a black man or a wigger just trying to disrupt the boxing conversation.Edited by: JD1986