Bisping vs. Evans

guest301

Hall of Famer
UFC 78 in Newark, New Jersey (hell hole) will feature as one of it's main events Michael Bisping vs. Rashad Evans. It will be the first fight ever featuring the "Ultimate Fighter" champions. I wonder how much of a chance Bisping will have with the terrible performance in his last fight and his undeserved victory from the judges. I have never been all that impressed by him and I hope that changes with his upcoming fight against Rashad.

G

Im not a fan of Bisping. I agree his last fight was given to him by the judges. I especially disliked how he refered to Quinton Jackson as "his boy" and wanted the fans to cheer for him against Henderson. He has no racial awareness. It will be tuff for me to root for him, even against Evans.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
mr.wonderful said:
It will be tuff for me to root for him, even against Evans.

Are you serious? What rationale can you have for rooting for Rashad over Bisping??

G

I will root for Bisping, but only because of who he is fighting. My rationale for this is stated above.

Poacher

Mentor
Bisping will be looking to rebound after a gift decision and a poor performance. He will be ready.

Of course I will be going for Bisping. However if I am to be honest I will have to say that Rashad wins an easy UD or late stoppage. I was never that thrilled with Bisping either. In fact on the UFC thread I predicted Hamill would beat him. For all intensive purposes Hamill did beat him but the judges handed Bisping the W. Some of the decisions in the UFC lately are making me wonder. Bisping= huge foreign (U.K.) fan base and good representative of the UFC. Hamill = dull fighter without much of a following. Conclusion = give the win to Bisping because he will sell more pay per views and spread the sport. Like I said before though, I like Bisping and hope he kicks the sh*t out of Evans. But I really don't see it happening.

dkr77

Guru
I think Bisping will have a much easier time with Rashad Evans than he did with Hamil. I pick Bisping in this one.

G

stupid f**king palefaces

get ready for another loss

half our community doesn't even know about MMA yet

wait until we start producing more fighters
you'll be marginalized in yet ANOTHER sport

stick to car racing

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Warhammer needs a reality check. Whites own 3 of the 5 titles in UFC and when the Europeans start coming over it will be back to 5 of 5. In boxing, whites own 16 of the 20 belts from middle to heavy and the few blacks remaining as champs have mandatories with white fighters.

Silva (a mulatto) can fight but don't get too excited as 185 is a weak division. Whites still own blacks in the fighting sports.

Actually, blacks should be the one worried about being marginalized, Warhammer. The two undefeated teams in football are the colts and patriots, and they happen to be the whitest teams as well. Boxing is being dominated by whites. Wariner is beating blacks on the track in a dominant fashion.

The myth of the black athlete dies more every day.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I haven't seen the new troll posting in the boxing forum yet. Maybe he would enjoy the Kelly Pavlik thread?

nopictures

Guru
LOL, they have to bring in blacks and browns from every corner of the globe to compete with the local american white boys and they're still getting dominated overall. Wait til more of our boys from europe come over :3