Big fights upcoming

Gary

Mentor
There are some big fights coming up in the Heavyweight class-Oct 7-Nicolay Valuev vs. Monte Barrett, Nov 4-Sergei Lyakhovich vs. Shannon Briggs, Nov.11 Wladimir Klitschko vs.Calvin Brock, Nov.25- Brian Minto vs.Axel Schulz [I hate it when two white brothers fight!] Dec 23 Oleg Maskaev vs. Peter Okhello. John Ruiz was supposed to fight Ruslan Chagaev but I think that fight has been called off for the time being.
We need everyone of these White Brothers to win,no it won't stop the jock sniffing but it will take a chunk out of the caste system.
One more thing. Outside of maybe Chagaev,Alexander Povetkin could be the very best of the bunch.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Chageav vs Ruiz is on for November 18th. I read it today in the Boston Globe. Ruiz's paid publicist Ron Borges is already stating Ruiz needs a ko to win. Man do I hate that turd(Borges)..
smiley11.gif
Edited by: white is right

jcolec02

Mentor
dont forget about kessler vs. beyer...thats a HUGE fight at the 168 division

G

Al Seeger is going for his first major belt against Daniel Ponce De Leon on Oct 21st. It's a pretty significant fight seeing as how there are no white American boxers who currently have a title.

Gary

Mentor
Kevin McBride vs. Mike Mollo and Adamek vs. Briggs for the WBC Light Heavyweight Title on the same card as Valuev vs. Barrett [Oct.7th].There are more good White fighters in boxing right now then there has been since the 1930's.These Eastern Europeans bring a toughness to the ring that boxing has not seen since the great Irish and Italian fighters of the past.