"Barbie Bandits" = Mudsharks.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
No suprise that these bank robbing little harlots are mudsharks. Also, they're far from looking like any "Barbies" IMO more like "Butterhead Bandits"!
smiley2.gif

[url]http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0228073bandi ts1.html[/url]

cutty

Guru
DD,

How common are mud sharks down there in Georgia? It's awfully dark down there isn't it?

Rise

Guru
Doesnt surprise me in the least bit. In the last couple months here in St. Louis there have been 2 murders where the mug shots indicated 2 black males and 1 white female in each crime.

Speaking of mudsharks, its at almost epidemic proportions in St Louis. The most discouraging fact is that at least half of them are fairly attractive young women. I think the anti-white male propaganda is finally paying off. Hopefully its just a trend and will pass shortly...
Edited by: Rise

cutty

Guru
All I know is that here in the northern Virginia/DC area, mud sharking isn't nearly as common as I've seen other places. I work with a black guy who keeps an online profile on yahoo dating. He's always complaining as he looks thru all the profiles that almost none of the non-black women (which includes asians and latinas) list black men asthe typethey are looking for. I've stood over his shoulder as he scrolled thru them. I was happily surprised to see he wasn't kidding.

Also, there are places in the area that everyone knows are white areas to hang out as far as clubs/bars. You will often find noticeable more black and minority women at these places than black men. Reason being, they're looking for white men.

My guess is, some white girls really want to rebel when they're young and date the guy their dad would hate the most. Eventually theyscrew their heads on straight and come back. Hell, even Madonna came back. Edited by: cutty

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Cutty, it's only dark in certain areas...which doesn't include my (red)neck of the woods!
smiley2.gif
Most of the white gals from good Christian families that are in their late 20s and older have more sense & morals than to "know" woodpiles vermin. Down this way, it seems to usually be the younger (late teens-early 20s), foolish, little sheeplized tramps who like to whore themselves out to the "bruthas".

I'm in my mid 30s, but my wife says I'm "going on 75" with my John Wayne outlook on life. I'm old-fashioned in my views & damn proud of my Southern, WASP heritage. Net/net, mudsharks aren't overly common that I've seen....but then again, I don't go out to clubs or frequent any "dark" areas, etc.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

white is right

Hall of Famer
cutty said:
All I know is that here in the northern Virginia/DC area, mud sharking isn't nearly as common as I've seen other places. I work with a black guy who keeps an online profile on yahoo dating. He's always complaining as he looks thru all the profiles that almost none of the non-black women (which includes asians and latinas) list black men as the type they are looking for. I've stood over his shoulder as he scrolled thru them. I was happily surprised to see he wasn't kidding.

Also, there are places in the area that everyone knows are white areas to hang out as far as clubs/bars. You will often find noticeable more black and minority women at these places than black men. Reason being, they're looking for white men.

My guess is, some white girls really want to rebel when they're young and date the guy their dad would hate the most. Eventually they screw their heads on straight and come back. Hell, even Madonna came back.
Yeah she went brown, dark white to Brit.........
smiley36.gif
She should have stayed with Jelly Roll....
smiley36.gif