Banana thrown at Black NHL Player

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think it's funny as hell!! Some guy throws a banana on the ice, it's like he's saying the black guy is a monkey or something, or maybe he looks like a monkey because you know black people come from africa where there are lots of monkeys. That's hilarious! What a great way to poke some innnocent fun at someone. It's not like the guy is actually like a monkey, heck monkeys can't skate, they'd probably die in the cold weather. I love that kind of kidding humor. It's impossible for anyone to take it seriously. No one would ever think of it being some kind of crime or instituting special punishment for doing something like that. Yeah I'm glad I live in a country where people have such great sense of humors and are able to kid each other without blowing things out of proportion.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I think it's funny as hell!! Some guy throws a banana on the ice, it's like he's saying the black guy is a monkey or something, or maybe he looks like a monkey because you know black people come from africa where there are lots of monkeys. That's hilarious! What a great way to poke some innnocent fun at someone. It's not like the guy is actually like a monkey, heck monkeys can't skate, they'd probably die in the cold weather. I love that kind of kidding humor. It's impossible for anyone to take it seriously. No one would ever think of it being some kind of crime or instituting special punishment for doing something like that. Yeah I'm glad I live in a country where people have such great sense of humors and are able to kid each other without blowing things out of proportion.

LOL! Jaxvid, reading your comments sometimes it just kills me. Too funny!

Realgeorge

Mentor
I also think the event is hilarious. The most obvious observation is the mindset, as our CF Leader has said eloquently and frequently, "American Blacks resent being resented." Of COURSE many White hockey fans are disgusted by the presence of Negroes in their beloved Viking sport. And Simmonds, contrary to media coverage, INDEED IS a chip-on-shoulder type who occasionally whines about the plight of Negroes in North America. The business of "shocking" is a bunch of whooey. No reason for shock that tens of millions of North American Whites, Canada too, are SICK beyond "fed-up" with the mollycoddled and favored Negroes who whine while being favored by the mainstream Zionist media

Boo hoo hoo go the Black NHL commentators: " Posted at 04:46 PM ET, 09/23/2011 [h=1]Kevin Weekes: NHL should take action against fan who threw banana peel at Wayne Simmonds[/h]By Tarik El-Bashir

Former NHL goalie Kevin Weekes called for the NHL and local authorities to aggressively pursue and prosecute the fan who tossed a banana peel at Philadelphia’s Wayne Simmonds in an apparent racist attack during an NHL preseason game in London, Ont., on Thursday night.
Weekes also called out the spectators who did not identify the rogue fan to security. The fan, according a report in the London Free Press, has yet to be identified.
Fans “shouldn’t pretend they don’t know who did it,â€￾ said Weekes, who is also black and now works as an analyst for the NHL Network. “No, you know who did it. Right away, security should have grabbed that person and then let the local law enforcement on site take it from there. It’s not like people didn’t know who was sitting beside them. We need people to police themselves. Shame on all of those people who were sitting beside him.â€￾

"

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I thought it was dadgum hilarious. :biggrin:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
So they want to prosecute the evil, racist fan who threw the banana, eh? Assault with a deadly banana? Or attempted murder with a sharp banana-like object? And they are insinuating that the suspects "enablers", the other fans, are going to be harassed non-stop until they identify the perpetrator? It is absurd on its face.