Attention morons: Tye Fields sucks

G

Exactly like I have been telling you guys since I have been here. Especially JD the retard. Calling me a jewish negro for stating the truth.

Eddie Chambers would knock out Tye exactly like I said.

Brian Minto is the best white american heavyweight.

Please never bring up Fields again.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Count me among the morons. I thought Tye was legit based on his wins over Seldon, Harris, Sherman Williams, Releford and others.

I figured he would take Barrett out late or win a UD. I was wrong.
smiley18.gif

Minto is top 20 at best. I'd still take Mesi over Minto but Joe may be retired.

Mollo, Grano, Richards, Chapman, Kaufmann and a few others offer hope for white American heavies but I wouldn't count on any of them becoming champs. Looks like we will be cheering for European heavyweights for a little while longer. There are no heavyweight Kelly Pavlik's on the horizon.

Sean

Mentor
I will continue to like Fields of course. He is very nice guy, and did very well for himself considering. He was a basketball players who turned pro at 24 with no amateur experience. From this he beat some decent C level fighters. I'm very disappointed in his loss. But, I guess it's just one of those things.

It's important we don't lose site of the big picture. We still own the heavyweight division. It doesn't really matter where our fighters come from, US, Europe, whatever.

One things for sure, I don't want to hear any more sportswriters talking about how Shaq or some big basketball player could beat Klitschko had they went after it. Fields will be the best b-baller to ever be a pro (which obviously isn't much).

G

Ty Fields is a great white hype on this site. Good riddence. He lost to a has been contender in Monte Barrett.

G

It's incredible how much BS the people here were talking about this guy.

Brian Minto would batter Tye Fields into quivering jello. The Beast would lay down a major beating on this fraud.

Sean

Mentor
nevada said:
It's incredible how much BS the people here were talking about this guy.

Brian Minto would batter Tye Fields into quivering jello. The Beast would lay down a major beating on this fraud.

How is Fields a fraud? Did he ever claim to be anything more than what he was? Sure some people here (myself included) thought Fields was better than he was. OK, so a mistake was made. Fields is no world beater. I know almost everyone (myself definately included) knew Fields was not championship material, though he turned out to be not as good as we had hoped or previously thought.

Again, how was he a fraud? Did the media play him up to be the next great heavyweight like they did Guinn, Williamson, McCline, Harrison, Johnson, Williams et al? No, the media lambasted him at every turn. He couldn't buy a break.

Well, tonight he fell flat on his face (figuritively and literally). I don't think you need to gloat because a white fighter who turned pro at 24 with no amateur experience lost his second out of 43 professional fights. I'd say for what Tye had to work with he has done very well. I would like to see him bounce back from this and get some more fights.

Tye will be what he has always been; a very hard working, friendly, tough but not so skilled or talented big man.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Strange how "nevada" gloats and calls us retards when a white fighter loses. And, he posted some comments that indicated he was very happy when he heard Chagaev was injured! Does this imply that he roots AGAINST white fighters? In fact, really hates them?
smiley5.gif

It's even stranger that over at boxingscene under a diiferent username, this "nevada" openly roots for black fighters and consistently expresses hate and ridicule for white boxers!
smiley13.gif

And I should add, he's not really in Nevada - he took that name here because he saw Don lives in Nevada.

Tye Fields might have been a better fighter if he started boxing at a younger age. He's defeated some fairly decent journeymen over the past few years, and given us some nice KOs on Versus. But he just wasn't able to deal with such an experienced and determined fighter as Monte Barrett.

But, to put it into perspective, let's not forget the terrible beating Wladimir Klitchko put on the then highly-regarded, prime Monte Barrett back in 1970.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Your never as good as you look at your best and never as bad as you look at your worst. I can't say I didn't see him getting flattened. I just didn't see it against the used up Barrett. Barrett was beaten like a pineda by Valuev in the fall of 06'. His best win until today was his exposing of the overhyped Guinn (and he basically outworked him). Fields has to be taught how to use his height as an advantage by fighting tall and leaning back more. The problem is he is 33 and will need 2 years to rebuild the hype machine and work on a new foundation. It will be interesting to see if Arum is still interested in promoting after this disaster.Edited by: white is right

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"Morons," "retard," "fraud." Nevada, are you incapable of conducting yourself on a consistent basis as a civilized white man? What an embarrassing thread, resembling something one might expect from ajunior highschool bully.

Many of your posts remind me of a comment made by Pierre Creamer after he was fired as head coach of the Pittsburgh Penguins in 1988, pre-Stanley Cup days. Found incompetent by a young Mario Lemieux, who as the superstar on a team otherwise comprised of mediocre talent had a lot of sway, Creamerfired back after hisemployment was terminatedby saying of Lemieux, "He has the table manners of a shark."

Nevada have you at any level ever participated in boxing, Full Contact Karate, or MMA. I originally posted this in the Tye Field thread but felt it really needed to be here. White athletes need our support more when they lose than when they succeed. Tye Field even though he is not a top fighter may be the role model for some American white kid who will be.

Tye Fields might not be a top rate fighter but he is not a fraud. A fraud knows he is not what he is portrayed as. Tye Fields thought and may still think he is a talented heavyweight. He is not a top level fighter and at 33 probably never will be. Boxing is a sport where "the scared never start and the weak die along the way." so anyone who participates exhibits a level of heart and courage that few humans posses and for that alone deserve respect and courtesy. Fields has never fought better than a 'C" level fighter. Barret would be a borderline "A" level fighter. It is hard to develop skill unless you face increasingly more challenging competition. In Fields case he was leap frogged and paid the price. oh yes and for those of you who have not seen the fight for the first 20-30 seconds of his 57 second fight it appeared that Barret was about to be on the wrong end of a first round KO, also Fields beat the count, the ref stopped this one. Not a decision I would argue with as he ad a better view of Field's condition than I did but if Kenny Bayless had officiated Pavlik Taylor 1 Jermaine Taylor would still be Middle weight champ.
referee had

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Yeah, maybe Fields will push for a rematch. I'd advise him to do that rather than go back to fighting journeymen.

This Nevada dude sounds like black dude trying to impersonate a white guy. I have thought that ever since I first engaged him in some debate. I honestly think he is a troll. A very subtle troll. Saying the things at times that he knows a white man would probably say so he could go under the radar. But at the end of the day, he never really had me fooled.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
"Morons," "retard," "fraud." Nevada, are you incapable of conducting yourself on a consistent basis as a civilized white man? What an embarrassing thread, resembling something one might expect from a junior high school bully.

nevada always seems to be the first to throw out an insult and resort to ad hominem. I'd recommend deleting this thread. No need for nevada to get any self-congratulation every time he logs on, for starting a thread in which he insults the members of this board and gloats over the loss of a white fighter.

Not to mention starting a completely NEW thread merely to demean Fields and forum members when there is already a two-page long thread about Fields in this forum. If nevada wants to knock Fields let him do it on the existing thread. Edited by: White Shogun

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Well, Tye Fields gave it a shot, and I admire him for his courage. He may bounce back after this.

To insult him or his supporters speaks more about the person doing the insulting than the people being insulted.

Sometimes I wish there were laws as to who can and can't use the internet, because Nevada, right now you ought to pack up your hateful comments along with your white-guy card (assuming you're even white) and nasty attitude and fly your space ship back to planet FAIL.

Sean

Mentor
Yes, I hope Fields pushes for a rematch with Barrett. Monte was taken out in two by Couser, demanded his rematch and got it, and won it two in the return. Fields needs to do the same. Enter some SERIOUS training, get Barrett in a rematch, and knock him out!

smiley32.gif

P.S. This is classic
smiley36.gif

GiovaniMarcon said:
Sometimes I wish there were laws as to who can and can't use the internet, because Nevada, right now you ought to pack up your hateful comments along with your white-guy card (assuming you're even white) and nasty attitude and fly your space ship back to planet FAIL.

Edited by: Sean

web toughguy

Thats right i fought in the amatuers in england and even fighting in the ring involves a level of courage that is above what most people are capable of. Its unfortunate that tye fields lost the fight but he tryed and if more fellas from the usa had his guts then a marciano or james j jeffries could surface and the brothers would have to stick to selling crack because to many white boys would be beating them back to the ghetto.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
aussieaussie31 said:
This Nevada dude sounds like black dude trying to impersonate a white guy. I have thought that ever since I first engaged him in some debate. I honestly think he is a troll. A very subtle troll. Saying the things at times that he knows a white man would probably say so he could go under the radar. But at the end of the day, he never really had me fooled.

My thoughts exactly.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"Tye Fields, even though he is not a top fighter, may be the role model for some American white kid who will be."

This quote is the only bright spot in this meaningless thread.

Nevada, I'm positive you're NOT a troll, a jew, a black person, or a wigger....just a pathetic little jerkoff.

I mean, my god, you've resorted to bragging about predicting a fight between a has-been VS a never-was on an internet forum. Whatever.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Why this clown Nevada still has not been banned from this site is beyond me. For every positive comment he makes about white athletes he makes 10 more negative ones. I dont know if he is black or what. I do know he is a loser with nothing better to do than bash white athletes. I knew Fields was no contender but I never expected him to get knocked out in Round 1. Its so sad that out of all the millions of white men in this country not even 1 can compete for a heavyweight belt.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Tired old White said:
Nevada have you at any level ever participated in boxing, Full Contact Karate, or MMA. I originally posted this in the Tye Field thread but felt it really needed to be here. White athletes need our support more when they lose than when they succeed. Tye Field even though he is not a top fighter may be the role model for some American white kid who will be.

Tye Fields might not be a top rate fighter but he is not a fraud. A fraud knows he is not what he is portrayed as. Tye Fields thought and may still think he is a talented heavyweight. He is not a top level fighter and at 33 probably never will be. Boxing is a sport where "the scared never start and the weak die along the way." so anyone who participates exhibits a level of heart and courage that few humans posses and for that alone deserve respect and courtesy. Fields has never fought better than a 'C" level fighter. Barret would be a borderline "A" level fighter. It is hard to develop skill unless you face increasingly more challenging competition. In Fields case he was leap frogged and paid the price. oh yes and for those of you who have not seen the fight for the first 20-30 seconds of his 57 second fight it appeared that Barret was about to be on the wrong end of a first round KO, also Fields beat the count, the ref stopped this one. Not a decision I would argue with as he ad a better view of Field's condition than I did but if Kenny Bayless had officiated Pavlik Taylor 1 Jermaine Taylor would still be Middle weight champ.
referee had

Excellent analysis. Totally agree with everything you posted.